Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Depression Mango Cake Baked in Rice Cooker (No Eggs, No Milk) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Depression Mango Cake Baked in Rice Cooker (No Eggs, No Milk) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Daily Life.
Making the decision to eat healthily provides great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. There are a lot of illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as people suffer from conditions such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re always being counseled to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. People typically think that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly alter the way they live and eat. In reality, though, just making a couple of minor changes can positively affect everyday eating habits.
One way to approach this to start seeing some results is to understand that you do not need to change everything at once or that you need to altogether get rid of certain foods from your diet. If you wish to commit to a wholesale change, that is OK but the main thing at first is to try to see to it that you are making more healthy eating choices. As you get used to the taste of these foods, you will see that you’re eating more healthily than before. As you continue your habit of eating healthier foods, you will find that you no longer want to eat the old diet.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to depression mango cake baked in rice cooker (no eggs, no milk) recipe. To cook depression mango cake baked in rice cooker (no eggs, no milk) you need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Depression Mango Cake Baked in Rice Cooker (No Eggs, No Milk):
- Take 3 cup of self-rising flour.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Provide 2 tbsp of white vinegar.
- Take 150 ml of oil (I used sunflower).
- Take 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Get 1 cup of pureed mango.
- Provide 1 cup of water.
- You need of extra oil (about 1 tbsp).
Steps to make Depression Mango Cake Baked in Rice Cooker (No Eggs, No Milk):
- Combine flour, salt, sugar, and mix well..
- Make three holes. Pour vinegar to one hole, oil to another, and combination of mango + water to the last hole. Mix well..
- Add vanilla extract. Mix well to avoid lumps. No need to use a mixer, but you can use a whisk for better consistency..
- Pour extra oil to the rice cooker and coat it evenly..
- Pour batter into rice cooker. I press "CAKE" section in my rice cooker. After 40 minutes have passed, check the cake. If it's still gooey, program it again to bake longer. In my case, it took 25 more minutes in my rice cooker..
- Cool the cake before slicing. Enjoy!.
If you find this Depression Mango Cake Baked in Rice Cooker (No Eggs, No Milk) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.