Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Authentic, Rich and Healthy Vichyssoise recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Authentic, Rich and Healthy Vichyssoise recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Authentic, Rich and Healthy Vichyssoise recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Boost Your Mood.
Most of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we have to stay away from them. Often, if the comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is very true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be completely nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that actually can boost your moods when you eat them. When you feel a little down and are in need of an emotional pick-me-up, test out a few of these.
Your mood could truly be helped by green tea. You just knew it had to be mentioned in this article, right? Green tea has been found to be chock-full of an amino acid referred to as L-theanine. Research has proven that this amino acid promotes the production of brain waves. This will improve your brain’s concentration while also relaxing the rest of your body. You were already aware that green tea could help you be healthier. Now you know that green tea can improve your mood too!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Test out these tips instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to authentic, rich and healthy vichyssoise recipe. You can have authentic, rich and healthy vichyssoise using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Authentic, Rich and Healthy Vichyssoise:
- Prepare 1 medium of Potato.
- Take 1/2 medium of Onion.
- You need 100 grams of Heavy cream (if you want to make it healthy, use yogurt).
- You need 100 ml of Milk.
- Provide 10 grams of Consommé soup stock granules.
- Take 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 1 of (Optional) basil, parsley etc..
- Provide 1 of (Optional) bread for making croutons.
Instructions to make Authentic, Rich and Healthy Vichyssoise:
- Wash the potato well and wrap with plastic wrap with the skin on. Poke several holes with a toothpick..
- Microwave the potato until soft. (It depends on the size but 3~4 minutes at 600 W is an estimate)..
- Peel the potato. Be careful not to burn yourself. Add the potato to a food processor and mash roughly with a fork..
- Chop finely or slice the onion and place on a microwave safe plate. Cover with plastic wrap and microwave until translucent (about 3~4 minutes at 600 W)..
- Add all the ingredients in the food processor and puree until smooth, adjusting the seasoning to your liking..
- This is how it looks like when it's done..
- Sprinkle basil, parsley and other herbs..
- Top with croutons like this..
- This is the version with Asian sweet potato..
Serve it as the first course in an elegant luncheon or as your main meal with a green salad on the side. And in terms of a Julia Child recipe, it was particularly simple. I love a seasonal cold soup when the weather heats up. It's a great low impact way to feed a crowd. Vichyssoise is a classically vegetarian dish, but at the same time, it's rich enough that a meat eater won't notice the difference.
If you find this Authentic, Rich and Healthy Vichyssoise recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.