Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Double decker oats mix sanwich recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Double decker oats mix sanwich recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Double decker oats mix sanwich recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Many of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we have to keep away from them. Sometimes, if the comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is very true. Other times, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to eat. There are some foods that basically can raise your moods when you eat them. If you seem to be a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, are great for helping you fight depression. You must make sure, though, that what you make includes the yolk. When you would like to cheer yourself up, the egg yolk is the most crucial part of the egg. Eggs, the egg yolk particularly, are stuffed full of B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be fantastic for lifting up your mood. This is because they improve the function of your brain’s neural transmitters (the parts of the brain that dictate how you feel). Eat an egg and be happy!
You can see, you don’t need junk food or foods that are bad for you just so to feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to double decker oats mix sanwich recipe. To make double decker oats mix sanwich you need 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Double decker oats mix sanwich:
- Take 5 slices of white bread.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of quaker oats.
- Prepare 1 bowl of carrot,cabbage,and onion thinly sliced.
- You need 1 small bowl of pumpkin chopped.
- Take of Little amount of kaju.
- Provide 2 cups of milk.
- Prepare 6 tablespoon of oil.
- You need 4 tablespoon of tomato sauce.
- Prepare as required of Cheese for garnishing.
- Get 2 of sliced grilled paneer.
- Use 1 of potato,and carrot, cut in a finger size cube for frying.
- Get 3 of small size potato thinly sliced for making potatoes nest.
Steps to make Double decker oats mix sanwich:
- First boil the quaker oats with 2cup milk for 3 to 4 min.add sugar and stir well. let it boil for 1 min.and switch off the flame..
- Next chopped the pumpkin in cube.and grinder it to a puree along with hanful of kaju..
- Next thinly slices the vegetables given. Along with onion thinly sliced.and fry in 2 tablespoon oil add little bit of salt. Fry for a min till it's well fried. Next fry the pumpkin puree in the same pan along with kaju.and cook till it's come to a heavy thick consistency.add 3tablespoon of tomato sauce and salt as per taste.let it cook for a min.till it's soft and fluppy. And switched off the flame..
- Slices the potatoes, very thinly so that it can take the shape of a nest.to placed the potatoes. And fry with 2tablespoon of oil in a low flame.fry till light brown and switch off the flame..
- Next cut 1 potatoes,and 1carrot,in a fingerling potatoes. And season with salt, turmeric, black pepper,and sesame seeds.lightly coat with veg oil.and pour potatoes into the pan. Place the potatoes in oven.and reduce heat to 425 degree F.roast for 20 min.or till crispy..
- Take 5 slices of bread and cut in a triangular shape and fill the oats.next fill the pumpkin puree. Step by step now add fried vegetables. And fill the topping with the grill paneer.garnish now make the potatoes in a nest type.and fill the roast potatoes and carrot.yummy double sandwich is ready to serve with tea..
- Taste delicious..
Grab and go ready to eat. Use in Vending machines, micro-markets or business and industry applications. With Brooke Banner, Holly Body, Mark Davis, Katie Kaliana. Toast the bread in a toaster, or under a broiler on both sides. To make a double-decker club: On a clean work surface, arrange.
If you find this Double decker oats mix sanwich recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.