Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet Potato Snacks with Caramelized Walnuts recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato Snacks with Caramelized Walnuts recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Picking The Right Foods May Help You Stay Fit And Also Healthy.
Something that some of you may already understand is that by consuming the right foods can have a substantial effect on your health. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food location. These types of foods are packed with bad fat and also have very little nutritional value. You will be happy to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you should be eating every day.
Another thing you will want to make sure of is that your eating enough of is your vegetables as this will also be able to have a good affect on your health. Along with possessing a number of vitamins and minerals, you will additionally find that some vegetables also have potassium. You will recognize that one of the vegetables we are referring to is broccoli, which is loaded with potassium. You will additionally find that a salad, made with spinach as opposed to lettuce, can provide your body with many more necessary nutrients.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you need to take these suggestions to heart. The pre packaged highly refined foods that you can find in any store is also not good for you and as an alternative you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato snacks with caramelized walnuts recipe. You can cook sweet potato snacks with caramelized walnuts using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato Snacks with Caramelized Walnuts:
- Get of Caramelized walnuts:.
- Provide 10 grams of Unsalted butter.
- You need 50 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Prepare 40 grams of Walnuts.
- Get of Sweetened sweet potato:.
- Get 350 grams of Boiled and mashed sweet potato.
- Provide 30 grams of Unsalted butter.
- Provide 50 grams of Sugar.
- Use 100 ml of Heavy cream.
- Use 2 of Egg yolks.
Instructions to make Sweet Potato Snacks with Caramelized Walnuts:
- Peel and boil (or microwave) the sweet potatoes. Pass through a strainer and measure out 350g..
- Dry roast the walnuts in 160℃ oven for 10 minutes..
- Combine the butter and granulated sugar in a pan. Stir with a spatula and heat until it changes to a brown caramel color..
- Add the walnuts and mix together. Transfer onto a sheet of parchment paper and let it cool down..
- When the walnuts are cooled down throughly, grind roughly with a mortar and pestle..
- Spread out onto a square pan lined with parchment paper..
- Now add the mashed sweet potato, butter, and sugar in a pan. Mix with a wooden spatula and cook over medium heat to melt the butter..
- After the butter melts, add the heavy cream and beaten egg yolks. Knead until glossy..
- Pour into the pan. Smooth out the surface with a spatula. Bake for approx. 30 minutes in the oven preheated to 180℃..
- When done, leave to cool slightly without removing from the pan. Then chill in the fridge..
- Remove from the pan. Cut it up as you like, and enjoy! (Flip the slice over when serving.).
If you find this Sweet Potato Snacks with Caramelized Walnuts recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.