Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Instant jalebi with rabri recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant jalebi with rabri recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Learn How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
For the most part, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are not good for the body and should be avoided. At times, if the comfort food is candy or some other junk food, this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to consume. A number of foods honestly do raise your mood when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, test out a few of these.
Cold water fish are great if you wish to feel better. Wild salmon, herring, mackerel, trout, and tuna are all full of omega-3 fatty acids and DHA. DHA and omega-3s are two things that really help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can greatly elevate your mood.
You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are terrible for you to feel better! Try some of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to instant jalebi with rabri recipe. To make instant jalebi with rabri you need 23 ingredients and 31 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Instant jalebi with rabri:
- Use of Ingredients for making jalebi:-.
- Take 1/2 cup of All purpose flour/Maida.
- You need 1 tbsp of Besan/chickpea flour.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Elaichi powder/cardamom powder.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Baking powder.
- Use 2-3 drops of Yellow food colour.
- Take 1/2 cup of Curd.
- Get of Oil for deep frying as required.
- You need of Ingredients for making sugar syrup:-.
- Provide 1 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of water.
- Use 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Take of Saffron strands a pinch.
- You need of Ingredients for making instant rabri:-.
- Prepare 3 cups of Full fat milk.
- Use of Bread slices 2 pieces.
- You need 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Condensed milk.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Elaichi powder.
- Prepare of Ingredients for garnishing:-.
- Provide 3-4 tbsp of Sliced almonds.
- You need of Saffron strands a pinch.
- Provide of Silver wark a required.
Instructions to make Instant jalebi with rabri:
- Steps for preparing jalebi batter :-.
- In a big bowl seive maida and besan..
- Add baking powder,curd,elaichi powder,yellow food colour and mix everything well..
- Now add water slowly to forma smooth paste.Make sure batter is lump free..
- Beat well and make a ribbon consistency batter or as you make a batter for your pakoras..
- Rest the batter for 10-15 minutes on kitchen counter,meanwhile we prepare sugar syrup for jalebis..
- Steps for preparing sugar syrup:-.
- Heat pan on a medium heat, add sugar and water and mix well until sugar gets dissolved with the water..
- Bring the syrup to boil on medium heat..
- After syrup comes to one boil,lower down the heat and simmer the syrup until you get single thread consistency..
- Add lemon juice and saffron strands once you get single thread consistency on the syrup..
- Mix well and keep syrup warm..
- Steps for preparing jalebi:-.
- Heat oil in a wide deep pan on medium flame..
- Whisk the jalebi batter well before pouring batter in to ketch-up bottle or any Ziploc bag.(Infusing Ziploc bag make a small hole with scissor in front).
- Before making jalebi check the consistency of batter and temperature of oiI..
- If the oil is too hot or the batter is too thin, batter will disperse when drop it in oil..
- So make sure the oil is always medium hot and batter is of perfect consistency..
- Gently squeeze the bottle and drop the batter into the hot oil in a circular motion..
- When fried and crispy, transfer to the sugar syrup..
- Repeat the process with the rest of the batter. Allow jalebis to soak in the sugar syrup for 2-3 minutes..
- Steps for preparing instant rabri:-.
- Remove the sides of the bread and grind the bread in a mixed grinder to make a bread crumbs.keep aside to be used later.
- Add milk in a broad non-stick pan and boil milk on medium heat..
- When milk come to first boil add the fresh bread crumbs, sugar and condensed milk, mix well ..
- Cook on medium flame for 8-10 minutes..
- Keep stirring continuously and scrapping the sides of the pan..
- Once done,turn of the flame and allow rabri to cool down on kitchen counter..
- Keep in fridge for 2-3 hrs before serving..
- Pour out the chilled rabri into serving bowls and place the warm jalebis over it..
- Garnished with sliced almonds,saffron strand and silver wark.Serve immediately..
Instant jalebi recipe without yeast and using leftover dosa batter. Jalebi is a famous Indian sweet and prepared during festival season. It is served hot with rabri or cold but both the version tastes equally delicious. Usually for preparing traditional jalebi, the batter has to be fermented overnight. Jalebi is an Indian dessert that's popular across the world.
If you find this Instant jalebi with rabri recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.