Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Rustic Apple Cake in a Pan Recipe (No oven or mixer required) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Rustic Apple Cake in a Pan Recipe (No oven or mixer required) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rustic Apple Cake in a Pan Recipe (No oven or mixer required) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Opting to eat healthily has great benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is impacted by the number of men and women who are suffering from conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. Wherever you look, people are encouraging you to live a healthier way of living but on the other hand, you are also being encouraged to rely on fast foods that can affect your health in a damaging way. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take lots of effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. In reality, though, simply making some modest changes can positively impact daily eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you buy when you shop for food as it is likely that you are inclined to pick up many of the things without thinking. For instance, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to see how much sugar it contains. A great healthy alternative can be porridge oats which have been found to be good for your heart and can give you good sustainable energy every day. By mixing in fresh fruit, you can give your oatmeal a better flavor and, before you know it, you will have made a good change to your diet.
As you can see, it’s not difficult to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rustic apple cake in a pan recipe (no oven or mixer required) recipe. You can have rustic apple cake in a pan recipe (no oven or mixer required) using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Rustic Apple Cake in a Pan Recipe (No oven or mixer required):
- Prepare 2 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1/4 of + 2 tbsp cup granulated sugar.
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of baking powder.
- Use 1 pinch of salt.
- Use 1/8 tsp of nutmeg.
- Take 1 of large apple.
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
- Get 1/2 cup of butter, softened + 1 and 1/2 tbsp extra.
- Use 1 of and 1/2 cup milk.
- You need 1/4 tsp of vanilla extract.
Steps to make Rustic Apple Cake in a Pan Recipe (No oven or mixer required):
- Melt the butter and let it cool. Wash, peel and core the apple and cut into strips, add the cinammon and mix to coat. In a large mixing bowl add in the melted butter, sugar, vanilla, eggs and milk and whisk thoroughly to combine. In another mixing bowl, sieve the flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg together..
- To the wet ingredients, add the dry and mix just until everything is well combined. Do not over mix..
- Rub the extra butter all over the pan to grease and then sprinkle all over the pan with the brown sugar. (This is what will help caramelise the apples.) Next, lay all the apples in a single layer all over the pan..
- Now, pour into the pan on the apples the cake mixture and tap on the counter to get rid of any air bubbles. Cover with a lid..
- Cook the cake on the stovetop on medium low heat for 10 minutes and reduce to low, and cook another 10 minutes, after, flip and cook an additional 10 – 15 minutes..
- Keep a close eye on it and adjust to avoid burning. The cake is cooked when a toothpick inserted comes out clean and there are no visible raw bits of cake. Enjoy warm with a drizzle of honey..
This is a non-clumping or caking version of ordinary brown sugar. Eggless apple cake recipe – Soft, moist & delicious apple cake made without eggs. This apple cake is super simple to make & can be baked in a oven A cake tester inserted comes out clean or with slight crumbs. Then invert it and cool completely. No oven or pressure cooker required for this recipe.
If you find this Rustic Apple Cake in a Pan Recipe (No oven or mixer required) recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.