Chocolate Swiss Roll | Fire free, no oven, no cooker dessert.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chocolate swiss roll | fire free, no oven, no cooker dessert. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chocolate Swiss Roll
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chocolate swiss roll | fire free, no oven, no cooker dessert using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate Swiss Roll | Fire free, no oven, no cooker dessert:
- Prepare 25 of Biscuits.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Make ready 3 tbsp of Powdered sugar.
- Make ready 2 tsp of Cocoa powder.
- Take 4 tbsp of Milk.
- Make ready 150 gms of Milk Kova.
Instructions to make Chocolate Swiss Roll | Fire free, no oven, no cooker dessert:
- Grind biscuits in a mixer to a fine powder..
- Add the biscuit powder to a mixing bowl. To that add powdered sugar, cocoa powder and mix it well..
- Now add butter to that. Mix it well. Then sprinkle milk and knead that to a soft dough. Apply some butter on the top after kneading..
- Grease butter on a cover or butter paper or silver foil. Use a rolling pin spread the dough to a sheet in a plastic paper. Don't forget to grease the rolling pin with butter. cut the sides..
- Spread the filling (milk Kova) all over and roll it. Refrigerate this roll for about 2 hours..
- Remove it from the paper and cut it..
- Swiss Roll is now ready to serve. Refrigerate this otherwise, it will become soggy..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chocolate swiss roll | fire free, no oven, no cooker dessert recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!