JR's crock pot spaghetti sauce. This is a spaghetti sauce recipe that I've developed over time. You may alter the ground meat as you please; sometimes I use all ground beef when I find a good sale but half beef/half pork is pretty tasty. My crock pot is my best friend at times when I'm having busy days at work but still want a decent.
You can make a HUGE batch that tastes way better than the jar version when you buy everything at. This recipe for Crock-Pot Veggie Loaded Spaghetti Sauce is chalk full of healthy veggies simmered all day in the slow cooker to perfection! Easy slow cooker recipes for the busy lady.
Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, jr's crock pot spaghetti sauce. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
JR's crock pot spaghetti sauce is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. JR's crock pot spaghetti sauce is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
This is a spaghetti sauce recipe that I've developed over time. You may alter the ground meat as you please; sometimes I use all ground beef when I find a good sale but half beef/half pork is pretty tasty. My crock pot is my best friend at times when I'm having busy days at work but still want a decent.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have jr's crock pot spaghetti sauce using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make JR's crock pot spaghetti sauce:
- Get 4 can of tomato sauce- 15 oz.
- Prepare 12 oz of can of tomato paste.
- Prepare 14 oz of can of diced tomatoes.
- Take 2 can of sliced olives- 3.8 oz.
- Get 1 cup of sliced mushrooms.
- Take 1/2 cup of diced green bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chopped garlic.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of pineapple juice.
- Make ready 3 1/2 tbsp of dried basil.
- Get 3 1/2 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 1 of bay leaf.
- Get 1 1/2 lb of hamburger.
- Get 1 lb of sweet Italian sausage.
This Crock Pot Spaghetti Sauce recipe is easy to throw together and it is freezer friendly so you can make it up ahead of time and have on hand when you need it! My family loves sketti or spaghetti as most families call it. Left-over Pork with Spaghetti, Mushrooms, and Broccoli As receitas lá de casa. This is GOOD stuff right here, y'all.
Steps to make JR's crock pot spaghetti sauce:
- Add all ingredients but the hamburger and sausage to a 7 quart crock pot and cook on low for 3 hrs..
- Brown hamburger and sausage, add to sauce after cooking on low for 3 hours..
- Cook for another 4 hours on low and stir it every 15 to 20 minutes..
- * an hour after you add the meat, taste and adjust ingredients to your taste but this works for me..
I'm having a lot of fun playing with my crock pots….and this one is Most crock pot recipes that call for ground beef have you cook it before you put it down in the crock…notice I said most, since the meatloaf I recently posted does not. We think that spaghetti sauce is one of the easiest recipes to make vegetarian. You don't need meat in this type of sauce. Try this Crockpot spaghetti casserole tonight! Ever since I shared my Slow Cooker Spaghetti Bolognese Sauce, you've been asking me for ways to cook spaghetti in the slow cooker.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food jr's crock pot spaghetti sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!