Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Best Savory Spaghetti Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Best Savory Spaghetti Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Strength Enhancing Snack foods.
Healthy and balanced eating helps bring about a feeling of wellness. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our consumption of healthy foods and lower our consumption of unhealthy foods. A piece of pizza doesn’t make you feel as healthy as eating a fresh green salad. Deciding on healthier food choices can be tough if it is snack time. Shopping for snacks can be a difficult task because you have countless options. Why not try some of the following wholesome snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
One of the most popular treats is low fat yogurt. Sometimes people decide to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. Low fat yogurt makes a amazing snack, nevertheless. It is a protein-rich source of wholesome nutritional vitamins. Yogurt is frequently eaten to help maintain the digestive system considering that it is so easily digestible by the majority of people. Yogurt unites wonderfully with nuts and seeds. It’s an easy way to minimize sugar while still enjoying a tasty snack.
You will not have to look far to locate a wide selection of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite uncomplicated.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to best savory spaghetti casserole recipe. To make best savory spaghetti casserole you need 13 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Best Savory Spaghetti Casserole:
- Get 1 1/2 lbs of hamburger.
- Get of Medium diced onion.
- You need of Optional diced green pepper.
- Get 1 can of diced tomatoes (keep liquid).
- Use 1/2 C of sliced mushrooms.
- Use 1/2 C of sliced black olives.
- Provide 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- Take 2 C of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Provide 1 can of cream of chicken soup.
- Use 1 can of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1/2 C of water.
- Get 12 oz of spaghetti noodles broken in half.
- Take 1/3 C of Parmesan cheese.
Instructions to make Best Savory Spaghetti Casserole:
- Grease a 9×13" pan, preheat oven (350 for metal pan, 325 for glass pan.
- In a large skillet, brown the hamburger and onions (and green peppers if you're using them)and drain half the fat, leave some in.
- Sprinkle with the oregano before adding the tomatoes(with liquid), olives and mushrooms, stir gently.
- Simmer on medium-low heat (just bubbling) uncovered for 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Begin boiling your spaghetti for 9 minutes.
- In a medium bowl, combine the soups and water -you may need to use a little more than 1/3 C, you want the mixture loose but NOT watery..set aside.
- When the spaghetti is done, drain, and put cold water in the pot and return the spaghetti..this will cool the spaghetti so it's easier to grab (using your hands will make the process way easier).
- In the greased pan, spread half the spaghetti, top with half of the meat mixture, and spread half the cheddar cheese.
- Put the other half of the spaghetti on top of the cheese, and the other half of the meat mixture on top, followed by the remaining cheese.
- Evenly pour the soup mixture over the top, try to cover completely.
- Sprinkle the Parmesan cheese over the top.
- It's ready for the oven!.
- Bake until bubbling…for metal pans it'll take 35-40 minutes and for glass pans it'll take 45-50 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let stand for 5 minutes.
- You will need a knife or a sharp spatula to cut servings, using a spoon will make a big mess!.
- Suggested sides are a nice leafy green salad and garlic bread or breadsticks.
If you find this Best Savory Spaghetti Casserole recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.