Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Sweet potato tikki parota recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet potato tikki parota recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet potato tikki parota recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your State Of Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Decide To Eat.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will recognize that your overall health can be effected either positively or even negatively. Something that you should not eat no matter what is the varied foods that you will get at all of those fast food places. These types of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have almost no nutritional value. You will be pleased to know that we are going to tell you a few of the foods that you should be consuming every day.
While some of you love to have your snack foods, instead of reaching for the potato chips try grabbing some nuts. One of several health benefits of these kinds of nuts and seeds is the Omega-3 and Omega-6 that can be present in them. Omega-3 as well as Omega-6 are known as essential fatty acids and they’re essential simply because your body utilizes these kinds of fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. If you don’t get the fatty acids you’ll need your body will actually not be able to create a few of the hormones that it requires.
By simply following a few of the suggestions above you will notice that you can be living a healthier life. Also if you cut out all the unhealthy food that you really should not be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato tikki parota recipe. To cook sweet potato tikki parota you need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sweet potato tikki parota:
- Take 1 cup of Boiled and mashed sweet potatoes.
- Use 1 cup of wheat flour dough.
- Prepare 1 cup of Finely chopped onion.
- Take 2 of Chopped green chillies.
- Provide 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Use 1 tsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Prepare 2 tsp of finely chopped curry leaves.
- You need 2 tsp of chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- Take As needed of Oil or ghee.
Instructions to make Sweet potato tikki parota:
- Mix all the ingredients together except chapati dough and make balls..
- Now stuff this Ball in a chapati dough and press like a chapati.
- Now heat tawa and cook both the sides well with oil or ghee..
- Serve with curd or sauce.
Broccoli sweet potato tikki or patties with simple and minimum ingredients. Healthy tea time snack for kids and others at home. I like sweet potato a lot, the flavor, sweetness fibre it has. I really wish Aj eats it as it is good for health🤨. He never consumes it as such, so thought of making cutlet or tikki.
If you find this Sweet potato tikki parota recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.