Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Rolled Sandwich Pakora recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Rolled Sandwich Pakora recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Rolled Sandwich Pakora recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Many of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are not good and should be avoided. At times, if your comfort food is a high sugar food or some other junk food, this is very true. At times, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to eat. There are several foods that really can raise your moods when you consume them. When you are feeling a little down and need an emotional pick-me-up, test out a couple of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, are great for helping you battle depression. Just make sure that you do not throw away the egg yolk. The yolk is the most crucial part of the egg in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, the egg yolks especially, are loaded with B vitamins. B vitamins can be fantastic for boosting your mood. This is because the B vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that control your mood–work better. Eat an egg and feel happier!
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Test out these tips instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to rolled sandwich pakora recipe. You can cook rolled sandwich pakora using 28 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Rolled Sandwich Pakora:
- You need of For making batter:.
- You need 1 bowl of Gram flour.
- Prepare 2 tb of sp rice flour.
- Get 2 tb of sp chopped coriander leaves.
- Take of As required water.
- Use of Dry masale for batter.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Take 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of carrom seeds.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of coriander seeds powder.
- You need of For stuffing.
- Get 2 of Boiled potatoes.
- Get 1 of onion.
- Take 1 of "piece ginger.
- Provide of Green chilli.
- Take 2 tb of sp chopped coriander leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Take To taste of salt.
- Use 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Get 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Get 1/4 tsp of chaat masala.
- Take of Others.
- Use 4 of bread slice.
- Get of Cooking Oil for deep frying.
- Prepare 2 tsp of tomato ketchup.
Steps to make Rolled Sandwich Pakora:
- Add Gram flour in a mixing bowl. Add all dry masale and make a batter of pouring consistency. Add chopped coriander leaves and mix..
- Whisk the batter thoroughly and keep aside for 15 minutes..
- Heat oil in a separate pan. Add cumin seeds and when cumin seeds splutter put finely chopped onions and ginger garlic paste and saute till onion gets translucent Add grated potatoes and sauté. Add all dry masale and chopped coriander leaves and mix well. Sandwich stuffing is ready..
- Now take bread slice. Cut its edges. Roll it flat with rolling pin. Apply tomato ketchup on it..
- Now place a portion of the stuffing on it and gently roll slice in cylinder shape..
- Like wise make all the sandwiches. Now dip it in Gram flour batter and and coat it nicely..
- Heat oil in a wok. Place this gram flour coated sandwich in oil and deep fry till golden brown colour. Flip the side and fry from other side also..
- Serve hot with Tomato ketchup..
Palak pakora or palak pakoda is an easy evening snack, perfect for tea time. I think there is another version of palak pakora of mixing the spinach leaves with the batter, but I have had this way in a. This Bread Pakora recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. About Bread Pakora Recipe: The undisputed king of snacks, is an easy to make home recipe. Healthy and Affordable Sandwiches and Rolls in Wellington.
If you find this Rolled Sandwich Pakora recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.