Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Sweet Potato Mochi recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato Mochi recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Select To Feed On Will Effect Your Health.
Many folks do not fully grasp that the foods you choose can either help you to be healthy or can adversely effect your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any foods you get at a fast food place. The foods that you receive from these fast food places are foods that are incredibly unhealthy, loaded with fat and generally have little to no nutrition. You will be happy to know that we are going to inform you of a few of the foods that you need to be consuming every day.
Although most of you have been told again and again that vegetables are good for you, and there is a really good reason why. Along with possessing many different vitamins and minerals, you will in addition find that some vegetables also have potassium. For example, broccoli has a lot of potassium to supply you with your daily recommended allowances. Something else you may want to try is the next time you make a salad try working with spinach rather than your traditional lettuce as you will find that there are a lot more nutrients that can be found in those leaves.
Following some of the suggestions above you will find that you can be living a healthier life. The pre packaged processed foods that you can get in any store is also not good for you and instead you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato mochi recipe. You can have sweet potato mochi using 4 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Sweet Potato Mochi:
- Prepare 1 cup of Roasted Sweet Potato (OR Pumpkin) *mashed.
- Get 1 pinch of Salt.
- Use 1/4 cup of Glutinous Rice Flour.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Oil for cooking *optional.
Steps to make Sweet Potato Mochi:
- Place Roasted Sweet Potato pieces in a bowl and mash coarsely. Add 1 pinch Salt and Glutinous Rice Flour, mix and knead to form firm dough. You might need extra Flour. Make 8 to 10 round cakes..
- Heat Oil (*optional) in a frying pan, non-stick pan preferred, over medium low heat, and cook round cakes until golden on both sides and cooked though..
- *Note: If you like sweet Mochi, you can add 1 tablespoon Sugar to the dough. Butter can be used for cooking if you like it..
- Enjoy as they are or with Soy Sauce..
Sweet potato country is down south. The appearance and taste of this 'mochi' is decidedly Mochi: The mochi was not especially soft, pleasantly al dente. The consistency is not uniform, chunks of. Mochi (Japanese: 餅, もち) is Japanese rice cake made of mochigome, a short-grain japonica glutinous rice, and sometimes other ingredients such as water, sugar, and cornstarch. Sweet Potato Mochi Recipe Okinawan Sweet Potato Sweet Potato Recipes Ube Mochi Recipe Mochi, mochi. fresh, soft homemade custard mochi.
If you find this Sweet Potato Mochi recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.