Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Creamy Shahi Tukrey recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy Shahi Tukrey recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy Shahi Tukrey recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about How to Elevate Your Mood with Food.
Many of us believe that comfort foods are bad for us and that we must avoid them. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to consume them. There are several foods that, when you consume them, may boost your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, are wonderful for helping you combat depression. Just be sure that you do not toss the egg yolk. The egg yolk is the most essential part of the egg in terms of helping raise your mood. Eggs, the egg yolk in particular, are high in B vitamins. B vitamins can be terrific for boosting your mood. This is because these vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that affect your mood–work better. Try eating some eggs to feel better!
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you have to eat when you wish to help your moods get better. Try a couple of of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy shahi tukrey recipe. To cook creamy shahi tukrey you only need 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Creamy Shahi Tukrey:
- You need 5 of Bread slices: (cut in triangular halves making it 10).
- Use of Ghee for frying.
- You need 2 cups of Milk.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of Sugar.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Condensed milk.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Yellow colour.
- Use 2 of Green cardamom.
- Take 1 tbsp of Vanilla Custard powder: dissolved in half cup milk.
- Take 1 tsp of Kewra water.
- You need 2 tbsp of cream.
- Prepare of Nuts for garnish.
Instructions to make Creamy Shahi Tukrey:
- In a pan fry the bread slices until golden and crispy and set aside..
- In a pot add milk,Elaichi and sugar and let it boil. Add food colour, condensed milk and let it cook on slow flame and add dissolved custard while stirring continuously..
- Once the milk mixture becomes thick put the stove off and let it cool for sometime,add cream and keep stirring..
- Set the bread slices in a platter,pour the milk mixture over it and garnish with nuts..
Shahi Tukray, literally means royal pieces, shahi means royal in Persian, and tukray is a Hindi-Urdu word meaning piece, bite or scrap. So why did the royal khansamas decide to. Slices of bread are deep-fried, soaked in sweetened condensed milk, and baked until golden in this Indian bread pudding called shahi tukray. Shahi Tukda Recipe with step by step photos. Shahi Tukda is a rich, royal mughlai dessert of fried sugar syrup coated bread topped and soaked with fragrant creamy sweet..
If you find this Creamy Shahi Tukrey recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.