Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Shahi Tukda with Rabri recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Shahi Tukda with Rabri recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Shahi Tukda with Rabri recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Improve Your Mood.
In general, people have been conditioned to think that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is basically candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Other times, though, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. A number of foods really do improve your mood when you eat them. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Build a trail mix out of seeds and/or nuts. Peanuts, cashews, sunflower seeds, almonds, pumpkin seeds, etc are all great for helping to elevate your mood. This is possible since these foods are rich in magnesium which promotes your production of serotonin. Serotonin is a feel-good substance that tells the brain how to feel at any given time. The more of it in your brain, the better you’ll feel. Nuts, along with raising your mood, can be a great protein source.
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Go with these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shahi tukda with rabri recipe. You can cook shahi tukda with rabri using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Shahi Tukda with Rabri:
- Get of For shahi masala.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of chopped almonds.
- Get 5 of Cardamon.
- Prepare 4 of Black pepper corn.
- Use 1 tbsp of fennel seeds.
- Take of For making Rabari.
- Prepare 2 litre of milk.
- Use 3-4 tbsp of shahi tukda masala.
- Provide 6 tbsp of sugar.
- Use of For shahi tukda.
- Get 10 slices of brown bread.
- You need 1 cup of clarified butter (ghee) for frying.
- You need of For shahi tukda sugar syrup.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of saffron.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Cardamom powder.
Instructions to make Shahi Tukda with Rabri:
- First of all for making shahi tukda masala we shall grind all the ingredients for masala in a grinder and shahi tukda masala will be ready..
- Next in a heavy bottom pan add milk and bring it to boil. Than lower the heat and keep stirring continuously to avoid milk stick stick at bottom. Once layer of cream starts to form start collecting it to edges and cook till milk reduce to half. Than add sugar and when sugar dissolves add shahi tukda masala and cook for 5 minutes. As rabari cools completely chill it in refrigerator..
- For making sugar syrup or chashni in a sauce pan add sugar and water. As sugar dissolves add saffron strings and cardamon powder. Cook the syrup and bring it to one string consistence..
- Now for frying bread cut bread into for triangles and fry them on both the side in clarified butter that is ghee untill it turns golden brown and crispy..
- For assembling shahi tukda coat the fried bread triangles into sugar syrup. Top up with chilled rabari and top up with sprinkling shahi tukda masala..
The dish has its roots in Mughlai cuisine. Shahi Tukda is a sweet with roots in India's Islamic tradition. White bread is deep-fried after which drowned in rabdi, or condensed milk implanted with cardamom. Shahi tukda is a fried bread piece topped with flavourful rabri and nuts. For shahi tukda recipe you can use multigrain bread or brown bread or milk bread, though it tastes better with white bread or milk bread. http://www.indianrecipesinhindi.com/shahi-tukda-with-rabri…/ <<< Recipe Link.
If you find this Shahi Tukda with Rabri recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.