Vickys Coconut Chocolate Macaroons GF DF EF SF NF.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, vickys coconut chocolate macaroons gf df ef sf nf. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vickys Coconut Chocolate Macaroons GF DF EF SF NF is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Vickys Coconut Chocolate Macaroons GF DF EF SF NF is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have vickys coconut chocolate macaroons gf df ef sf nf using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Vickys Coconut Chocolate Macaroons GF DF EF SF NF:
- Take 240 ml of full fat coconut milk.
- Prepare 80 ml of agave nectar or maple syrup.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla extract or powder.
- Prepare 40 grams (1/4 cup) of potato starch – NOT flour.
- Make ready 225 grams (3 cups) of desiccated / finely shredded unsweetened coconut.
- Get 120 grams of chocolate chips, I use Moo Free or Enjoy Life free-from brands.
Steps to make Vickys Coconut Chocolate Macaroons GF DF EF SF NF:
- Preheat the oven to gas 4 / 180C / 350°F and liberally grease a large baking sheet lined with parchment paper. This is important as the macaroons will stick if you don't grease the paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the coconut milk, agave and vanilla.
- Add the potato starch a little at a time, beating to combine, then stir in the coconut.
- Measure out a level tablespoon of the mixture. Using your fingers, mould the spoonful into a cone-like mound while still on the spoon, then slide off onto the baking sheet spacing them at least half an inch apart. Repeat until the baking sheet is full.
- Bake until firm and lightly golden, about 15 minutes. Peel the macaroons from the baking sheet and refrigerate until firm. Continue to bake the rest of the macaroons in batches until the mixture is used up.
- Melt the chocolate in a small bowl over a saucepan of simmering water, making sure the water isn't touching the bottom of the bowl.
- Spoon some chocolate over the top of each macaroon. You can completely coat them if you prefer but I like to do a splodge on top so your fingers don't get all chocolate-y eating them.
- Refrigerate until set and store in a lidded container in the fridge until eaten.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food vickys coconut chocolate macaroons gf df ef sf nf recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!