Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Wiener Sausage Bread recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Wiener Sausage Bread recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Wiener Sausage Bread recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Turn to Food to Elevate Your Mood.
A lot of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are not good and must be avoided. Often, if your comfort food is essentially candy or other junk foods, this holds true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be utterly healthy and good for us to consume. There are several foods that really can raise your moods when you eat them. When you are feeling a little down and are needing an emotional pick-me-up, try a few of these.
Cold water fish are excellent for eating if you want to combat depression. Cold water fish such as tuna, trout and wild salmon are rich in DHA and omega-3 fatty acids. DHA and omega-3s are two things that promote the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s the truth: eating tuna fish sandwiches can actually help you fight your depression.
See, you don’t need to stuff your face with junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Test out these suggestions instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to wiener sausage bread recipe. You can have wiener sausage bread using 9 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Wiener Sausage Bread:
- Get of Bread dough.
- You need 1 of Standard bread dough (side dish made from shortening).
- You need 1 of Whole wheat flour bread dough.
- You need 12 of Wiener sausage.
- Get of Toppings.
- Prepare 1 of roughly 2 teaspoons Cheese (easy melting type).
- Provide 1 of if you like it, use (to taste)! Mayonnaise.
- Provide 1 dash of Parsley.
- Get 1 of the leftovers from making the bread dough Egg for the finish.
Steps to make Wiener Sausage Bread:
- Make the bread dough. Let it rise. (About 30 minutes).
- Quickly boil the wiener sausages..
- Divide the dough, punch down the dough, round the portions, and let rest (about 15 minutes)..
- Press gently with your fingers, then roll out with a rolling pin (to about the width of the sausages)..
- Wrap the wiener up in the dough..
- Cut into 3 pieces with a knife..
- Arrange the pieces in foil with the inner sections on top..
- Let rise until doubled (about 30 minutes)..
- Brush with egg wash, and add the toppings (mayonnaise, cheese)..
- Bake in an oven preheated to 180°C for 13~15 minutes..
- Once baked, remove from the oven and sprinkle with parsley. You can also top with ketchup..
- When reheating, remove the foil, wrap in plastic, and heat in the microwave for about 20 seconds (500 W). Then they'll taste as if they're fresh out of the oven..
- I baked the dough as a log, omitting Step 6 (I added ketchup on top)..
Comprehensive nutrition resource for Sausage W/bread. Nutritional Information, Diet Info and Calories in Sausage W/bread. Sausage bread rolls – These are light and soft bread stuffed with sausage meat. These sausage bread rolls put an elegant spin on my bread roll recipe. They are light, soft and most of all kid-friendly.
If you find this Wiener Sausage Bread recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.