Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Banana cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Banana cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Banana cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that provide You Vitality.
We all know that consuming healthy snacks can help us feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of junk foods. A salad allows us to feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically anyway). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult if it is snack time. Finding snack foods that really help us feel better and boost our stamina often involves lots of shopping and painstaking reading of labels. Here are a handful of healthy snacks that can be used when you need an instant pick me up.
Whole grain meals are an excellent choice for a fast healthy snack. Starting your working day with a piece of whole grain bread toasted can give you that added boost you need to get going. Eating on the run may be healthier with whole fiber chips and crackers. Choosing whole grain snacks is always much better than eating the refined grains we commonly obtain in our grocery stores.
There are lots of healthy treats you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Deciding to live a healthy lifestyle can be as simple as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to banana cake recipe. You can cook banana cake using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Banana cake:
- Take 1 cup of flour.
- Provide 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder and soda.
- Use 1 of / 2 vegetable oil.
- Use Pinch of salt.
- Provide 1/2 of Hot Water or milk.
- Prepare 1-2 of Smashed ripe banana.
- Prepare of Vanilla essence.
Instructions to make Banana cake:
- Take flour + salt + baking powder and soda in a bowl. And mix..
- Take beaten egg + sugar + oil + vanilla essence. And mix and whisk it well..
- Now add the dry ingredients to the wet. Then add smashed banana. Also you can add dry fruits at this time..
- Add hot water or milk as required. The batter should be little thin..
- Now pour it in a baking tin and bake at 160 – 170degree Celsius for about 30 minutes. Check it with a toothpick. If it's clean then its perfectly baked..
I like to bake with bananas as they A good example is this Banana Cake, which has the delicate sweetness of mashed bananas with a. See more ideas about Banana cake, Banana bread recipes, Desserts. So soft, this cream cheese banana bread is moist like pound cake and so flavorful. Banana cake is a wholesome cake that many people are familiar with and love. The addition of bananas to cake batter adds moisture and a denser texture.
If you find this Banana cake recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.