Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Bread Roll recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bread Roll recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Boost Your Mood.
Many of us have been conditioned to think that comfort foods are bad and to be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are several foods that, when you eat them, could boost your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try a couple of these.
Green tea is fantastic for moods. You knew green tea had to be mentioned, right? Green tea has a lot of an amino acid known as L-theanine. Research has discovered that this amino acid promotes the production of brain waves. This helps improve your mental energy while simultaneously calming your body. You were already aware that green tea could help you feel healthier. Now you know green tea can help improve your mood also!
So you see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you wish to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bread roll recipe. To cook bread roll you only need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Bread Roll:
- Take 10 of bread slices.
- You need 4-5 of potatoes.
- Take 2 of onions.
- Provide 100 gram of green peas.
- You need 2 tsp of oil for making filling.
- Take As needed of oil to deep fry.
- Use 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 1tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Garam masala power.
- You need 2 of green chilli.
- Take As needed of corriender leaves.
Steps to make Bread Roll:
- Boil the potatoes and peel them.
- Mashed potatoes and mix with boiled green peas and chopped green chilies, ginger and corrinder leaves.
- Fry chopped onions and mix potato mixture and all spices in it.
- Now wet the bread slice and put 1 tap potato mixture in it and close it to give shape of bread roll.
- Deep fry till golden and crispy.
- Now it is ready to serve.
Bread roll is a tasty snack that can be made in a jiffy if you have leftover boiled potatoes. A bread roll is generally a small, doughy piece of bread often used as a side dish, but may also be There are numerous varieties of bread rolls available that can be eaten with just about any type of. This is especially true when these potato rolls are on the menu. Mashed potatoes make the rolls extra-soft and fluffy. I top them with some honey butter and they disappear like magic.
If you find this Bread Roll recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.