Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pan Roasted Ratatouille for 2 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pan Roasted Ratatouille for 2 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be Difficult.
Choosing to eat healthily offers many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from health problems such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re constantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not good for us. It is likely that many people feel it will take great effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to the way they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can change their eating habits for the better by making some simple changes.
These healthier food options can be applied to other foods such as your cooking oils. Olive oil is a monounsaturated fat which can help to reduce bad cholesterol. Olive oil is also a good source of Vitamin E which has a lot of benefits and is also terrific for your skin. It may be that you already believe that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you buy these. Organic foods are a superb alternative and will reduce any possible exposure to toxic pesticides. If you can find a good local supplier of fresh fruit and leafy greens, you can also ingest foods that have not lost their nutrients as a result of storage or not being harvested at the right time.
Therefore, it should be fairly obvious that it’s not at all difficult to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pan roasted ratatouille for 2 recipe. To cook pan roasted ratatouille for 2 you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Pan Roasted Ratatouille for 2:
- Take of baby tomatoes.
- Provide of medium onion, cut into 1-inch pieces (any color is fine).
- Prepare of eggplant, cut into 1.5-inch cubes (peeled if Italian, peeling not necessary if Chinese or Japanese eggplants, which have a much more delicate peel) This is about 2 cups.
- Provide of medium red, yellow or orange bell pepper, cored and cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Get of olive oil.
- Use of garlic, minced (1/2 to 1 Tablespoon, depending on how garlicky you like your food).
- Take of chopped parsley.
- Provide of kosher salt to start.
- Get of black pepper.
Instructions to make Pan Roasted Ratatouille for 2:
- In a large pan (10 or 12-inch) with 2 Tablespoons of olive oil in it, add all the tomatoes, onion, eggplant, and bell pepper, and spread it out in an even layer over the entire cooking surface..
- Put the pan on medium low heat, and let the veg roast, undisturbed, for about 12 minutes..
- Add another 2 Tablespoons of oil and stir the veg to redistribute back into an even layer over the entire cooking surface, making sure all of your eggplant pieces are touching the cooking surface. Let the veg roast undisturbed again for another 12 minutes or so..
- Add the garlic, parsley on top, and distribute the salt and pepper over the entire area of the ratatouille and gently and thoroughly fold into the veg mixture to ensure even seasoning throughout. Spreading the seasoning over the entire surface area of the ratatouille before folding it in helps to distribute it evenly and also prevents having to disturb the veg too much in order to get the seasoning incorporated..
- Let the rataouille pan roast another 5 minutes or so, and that's it! Enjoy! :).
If you find this Pan Roasted Ratatouille for 2 recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.