Whole Wheat Bread, Dough made in Bread Maker-Oven baked.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, whole wheat bread, dough made in bread maker-oven baked. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Whole Wheat Bread, Dough made in Bread Maker-Oven baked is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Whole Wheat Bread, Dough made in Bread Maker-Oven baked is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have whole wheat bread, dough made in bread maker-oven baked using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Whole Wheat Bread, Dough made in Bread Maker-Oven baked:
- Make ready 240 ml of water (Warm).
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Oil or butter.
- Prepare 1.5 tsp of salt.
- Make ready 2 Tbsp of sugar.
- Take 2 Cups of Whole Wheat atta.
- Prepare 6 Tbsp of Maida (all purpose flour).
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of Vital Wheat Gluten.
- Make ready 2 Tbsp of Milk Powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Instant Yeast.
Instructions to make Whole Wheat Bread, Dough made in Bread Maker-Oven baked:
- In a bread maker, (I used Kent) add ingredients in the order shown above..
- Select Whole wheat bread from menu. (500 GM's loaf size) and start machine..
- Let the machine run for 1 hour and 50 mins. By this time, everything is mixed properly and loaf has risen (expanded). Stop the machine and switch power to off.
- Now we have to make the dough rise again before baking. Take out the dough from the machine. Spread the dough on a clean platform Knead the dough for sometime. Use additional atta and oil as needed to reduce stickiness. Knock the air out so that dough is reduced to smaller size..
- Meanwhile start your oven and set temperature to 200℃ to preheat. Roll your dough as shown to give a good shape and a smooth surface. Apply some butter to Loaf Pan. Place the nicely shaped dough in loaf pan and cover with a samp cloth. Keep in a warm place (about 45℃) for about 20 to 45 mins for the final rising of the dough..
- After the dough has risen to become double in size, place it in the preheated oven at 200℃ for 30 to 40 mins until colour turns brown and inside temperature of bread is 98℃ (use kitchen thermometer if possible.).
- Remove from oven and apply some butter on top surface to smoothen. Your healthy Whole Wheat bread is ready..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food whole wheat bread, dough made in bread maker-oven baked recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!