Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Choco Banana Cake (using Microwave) recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Choco Banana Cake (using Microwave) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Choco Banana Cake (using Microwave) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Goodies that give You Energy.
We are all aware that eating healthy meals can help us feel better inside our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of nutritious foods and reduce our consumption of processed foods. Eating fresh vegetables helps you feel better than eating a slice of pizza. Sometimes it’s hard to find healthy foods for snacks between meals. Shopping for snack foods can be a challenge because you have so many options. Why not try one of the following nutritious snacks the next time you need some extra energy?
Try eating almonds unless you have problems with nut allergies. As an all-in-one energy booster, almonds offer you many health benefits. These kinds of nuts have plenty of vitamins E, B2, and manganese. Almonds, like turkey, come with the enzyme tryptophan that may often cause you to be sleepy. Having said that, you may not need a nap after consuming almonds. These nuts relax the muscles and offer a general sense of peace. Your emotional level is often lifted simply by eating almonds.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. Being healthier doesnt have to be a battle-if you let it, it can be quite simple.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to choco banana cake (using microwave) recipe. To make choco banana cake (using microwave) you only need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Choco Banana Cake (using Microwave):
- Take of ripe banana.
- Take of egg.
- Use of brown sugar.
- Provide of oil (flavourless).
- Get of all-purpose flour.
- You need of cocoa powder.
- Use of fresh milk.
- Provide of baking powder.
- Take of baking soda.
- Use of Vanilla essence.
- Use of Chocolate chip for toppings.
Instructions to make Choco Banana Cake (using Microwave):
- Mash the banana in a bowl.
- Add the egg, brown sugar and oil to the mashed banana.
- Mix well until it's incorporated.
- Add the milk and vanilla essence, then mix it.
- Lastly, add flour, cocoa powder, baking powder and baking soda together and mix them by folding the batter slowly.
- Transfer the mixture into the silicon container or microwave safe glass container, (here I'm using 12*12cm container), and add the choco chips on top.
- Bake in microwave for 3 minutes, using 900watts – or depending on your microwave power.
- Once it's done, cut into 4 and serve it.
Chocolate banana cake recipe – moist and delicious cake with chocolate condensed milk frosting. After a while, it begins to set. You can sprinkle some grated chocolate or sprinkles or choco shavings. I'm surely wanna made this. for the oil I used butter instead and it gave perfect smooth cake. and for the milk I used almond milk which it makes the cake flavorful. BANANA CHOCO HAZELNUT CAKE a recipe by Tessa Huff.
If you find this Choco Banana Cake (using Microwave) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.