Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Aloo Stuffed Bread Pakora recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aloo Stuffed Bread Pakora recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make Your Mood Better.
A lot of us have been trained to think that comfort foods are bad and should be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this can be true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be totally nutritious and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, may boost your mood. If you feel a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try a number of these.
Cold water fish are good if you are wanting to feel better. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etc, they’re all chock-full of omega-3s and DHA. These are two things that raise the quality and the function of your brain’s grey matter. It’s true: consuming a tuna fish sandwich can seriously boost your mood.
As you can see, you don’t need to consume all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try some of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aloo stuffed bread pakora recipe. You can cook aloo stuffed bread pakora using 24 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Aloo Stuffed Bread Pakora:
- Provide of For making batter :.
- Prepare 1 bowl of Gram flour.
- Take 2 tb of sp rice flour.
- Prepare 1 tb of sp semolina.
- Take 2 tb of sp oats.
- Take To taste of salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Use 1/4 of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/4 of garam masala.
- Use 1 tb of sp kasuri methi.
- Get of As required water.
- Take of For stuffing :.
- Use 2 of Boiled potatoes.
- Take 1 of chopped small onion.
- Use 1 tb of sp chopped coriander leaves.
- Take 1 of chopped green chilli.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of garam masala.
- Take of Others.
- You need 4 slices of wheat bread.
- Use of Cooking Oil for deep frying.
- You need of Tomato ketchup.
Steps to make Aloo Stuffed Bread Pakora:
- Add gram flour, rice flour and semolina in a mixing bowl and add all dry masale and kasuri methi and mix well. Add oats and make a batter by adding water slowly..
- Grate boiled potatoes in a bowl. Add chopped onion, green chilli, grated ginger and coriander leaves. Add all dry masale and mix well. Stuffing is ready..
- Cut bread slices diagonally. Fill stuffing in it and place other piece over it and press it gently. Likewise stuff all bread slices..
- Heat oil in a wok. Dip the stuffed bread slice in Gram flour batter and fry in wok till golden brown. Flip the side and fry from other side also. Transfer it in a plate..
- Serve hot with Tomato ketchup..
It is one of the most popular snacks in Western parts of India. This snack tastes great as it is crispy and crunchy from outside and spicy and soft from inside. Learn How To Make Stuffed Bread Pakora Recipe from The Bombay Chef – Varun Inamdar only on Rajshri Food. Make this simple, quick and easy Bread Pakoda Recipe aka Aloo Bread Pakora Recipe at your home and share with us your experiences in the comments section below. Potatoes, boiled and mashed Aloo Bread Pakora is one of the most popular breakfast and tea time snack in the Northern regions.
If you find this Aloo Stuffed Bread Pakora recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.