Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect cajun chicken & sausage spaghetti recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect cajun chicken & sausage spaghetti recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to cajun chicken & sausage spaghetti recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Need To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is nowadays a great deal more popular than it used to be and rightfully so. Poor diet is a leading factor in health problems such as heart disease and high blood pressure which can place a drain on the economy. Although we’re constantly being counseled to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to depend on fast food and other convenience items that are not healthy for us. Most likely, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their lifestyle. In reality, though, merely making a couple of minor changes can positively affect daily eating habits.
Initially, you will need to be extremely careful when food shopping that you don’t automatically put things in your cart that you don’t want to eat. For example, did you ever think to check how much sugar and salt are in your favorite cereal? One healthy alternative that can give you a good start to your day is oatmeal. Add fruits or spices to improve how the oatmeal tastes and now you have a breakfast that can be a regular part of your new healthy eating regimen.
Hence, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your everyday life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cajun chicken & sausage spaghetti recipe. You can have cajun chicken & sausage spaghetti using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook cajun chicken & sausage spaghetti:
- Prepare 2 of sausage links.
- Provide 6 of pieces chicken.
- You need 2 tsp of orageno.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Take 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Provide 1/2 of bell pepper.
- You need 1 of 10 oz can rotel.
- You need 1 of 14 oz can stewed tomatoes.
- You need 1 can of 6 oz can contadina paste.
Steps to make cajun chicken & sausage spaghetti:
- first clean chicken, put in a boiling pot of water with a little salt. For about 30-40 minutes..
- while that's cooking cut onion, bell pepper, and sausage. saute onion and bell pepper on medium heat covered, stirring occasionally. after about five minutes throw in cut up sausage and saute everything a little longer. when down turn off, cover, put aside..
- In a medium pan on medium heat, combine the tomatoe paste, and fill the tomatoe paste can up with water three times, and pour water with paste. add the salt, pepper, garlic salt, and orageno and constantly stir. let cook down until well blended about ten minutes turn down on low and let cook..
- when chicken is done, pull all the meat off the bone. combine the chicken, onion and sausage mixture, and the red sauce you just made. open the rotel and tomatoes undrained. in with everything else. season to your liking..
- cook uncovered for about 45 minutes on medium-low heat. then cook pasta according to directions, and enjoy.
Delicious on sandwiches, salads, you name it! For sometime now I have been trying to perfect the best darn good cajun chicken breasts. This Cajun Chicken and Veggies features chicken thighs, bell peppers, potatoes and onions all baked together on a single sheet pan! Bonus: it tastes delicious AND it requires minimal clean up. In this easy recipe for baked Cajun chicken, chicken breast is coated with a tasty rub, then baked in a hot Easy chicken cordon bleu is a huge favorite around here, and so is bacon-wrapped chicken.
If you find this cajun chicken & sausage spaghetti recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.