Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Bread Pakoda recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bread Pakoda recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bread Pakoda recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Information on How to Boost Your Mood with Food.
Most of us think that comfort foods are bad for us and that we must avoid them. But if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods can be extremely healthy and good for you. There are several foods that basically can improve your moods when you eat them. If you seem to feel a little bit down and need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, you might be amazed to find out, are wonderful at fighting depression. Just see to it that you do not toss the yolk. The egg yolk is the part of the egg that is the most important in terms of helping you cheer up. Eggs, specifically the egg yolks, are loaded with B vitamins. B vitamins can be fantastic for boosting your mood. This is because they help in bettering the function of your neural transmitters, the parts of your brain that dictate your mood. Consume an egg and cheer up!
Now you know that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try a few of these suggestions instead.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to bread pakoda recipe. You can cook bread pakoda using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Bread Pakoda:
- Take 6-7 slices of bread.
- Get 250 gms of Gram flour.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Take Pinch of cooking soda.
- Use as required of Water for making batter.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- Take as required of Sunflower oil for deep fry or shallow fry.
Instructions to make Bread Pakoda:
- Cut breads in halves or you can cut a bread in 4 pieces….
- Now take a bowl,add gram flour, turmeric powder, salt, cooking soda pinch of and make a fine batter not to watery..
- Now take a large pan, add sunflower oil in it..Dip the bread in the batter and fry it…Your bread pakoda is ready.Serve with green chutney..
About Bread Pakora Recipe: The undisputed king of snacks, is an easy to make home recipe. Crispy from outside and soft from inside, Bread pakora has a spicy and tangy. Bread Pakora Recipe is one of the famous North Indian snack food. It is made with spicy masala blended with potatoes and coated with gram flour and deep fried. Bread Pakora Recipe is an Indian snack item made using bread.
If you find this Bread Pakoda recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.