Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Basic Bread Dough (with bread making tips, including hand-kneading instructions) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Basic Bread Dough (with bread making tips, including hand-kneading instructions) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Use Food to Elevate Your Mood.
Most of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are bad and must be avoided. If your comfort food is candy or junk food this might be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be very nutritious and good for us to consume. A number of foods actually do boost your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you need an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Eggs, believe it or not, can be really wonderful at beating back depression. Just make sure that you don’t get rid of the yolk. The yolk is the most crucial part of the egg iwhen it comes to helping elevate your mood. Eggs, the egg yolk especially, are rich in B vitamins. The B vitamin family can be terrific for raising your mood. This is because these vitamins help your neural transmitters–the parts of your brain that affect your mood–work better. Eat an egg and be happy!
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you want to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to basic bread dough (with bread making tips, including hand-kneading instructions) recipe. You can have basic bread dough (with bread making tips, including hand-kneading instructions) using 7 ingredients and 19 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Basic Bread Dough (with bread making tips, including hand-kneading instructions):
- Get 300 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- You need 6 grams of Dried yeast.
- Provide 30 grams of Sugar.
- Use 4 1/2 grams of Salt.
- Provide 6 grams of Skim milk powder.
- Provide 200 grams of total Egg (1) + water.
- Prepare 30 grams of Shortening.
Instructions to make Basic Bread Dough (with bread making tips, including hand-kneading instructions):
- Knead the dough: Put all the ingredients in a bread machine, and run the "dough" program until the 1st rising is about to start. Tip: The water temperature should be 45°C – the ambient temperature (see Hints)..
- 1st rising: If you are using a dough proofing container, oil the inside of a bowl and put in the dough. Tip: Round off the dough into a smooth ball with a taut surface..
- Divide the dough: Divide the dough into 50 g pieces, and round off each piece. Tip: Keep the dough covered when you're not working on it to prevent it from drying out!.
- Rest: Cover the dough with a tightly wrung out moistened kitchen towel or put it in a lidded container, and rest for 15 minutes. Tip: The dough will rise a little while resting, so leave space between the pieces..
- Form the dough: Turn each piece of dough over and press down gently with your palms. Roll the dough out with a rolling pin and wrap it around or fill with anything you like..
- 2nd rising: Leave to rise in a proofing container for 25 minutes. Tip: If the dough hasn't risen much after 25 minutes, leave for a while more until it has..
- Baking: Bake for 11 minutes at 180°C. Tip: Adjust the temperature depending on how brown the bread is getting. (Don't change the baking time though if possible.).
- How to use a pastry cutter. To cut the dough with a pastry scraper or cutter, press straight down on it. Tip: Don't use a back and forth sawing motion to cut the dough..
- What to do if you forget to add the yeast? Dissolve the yeast in a little lukewarm water, add it to the dough, and knead well..
- How to hand knead: Put the flours in a bowl, and mix with your hands. Tip: Keep the salt and yeast apart since salt inhibits the yeast..
- Put the egg + water into the bowl in about 3 batches, kneading well between additions. Tip: The egg + water temperature should be 45°C minus the ambient temperature (see Hints)..
- When the dough comes together in one mass, add the shortening and keep kneading. Tip: When everything is well combined and the dough no longer sticks to your hands, it's good!.
- Take the dough out of the bowl, hold it securely in one hand, and smack it against your work surface. Tip: Don't let go of the dough when you smack it down..
- Smack it down 3 times, then round off the dough. Repeat this procedure until you've smacked down the dough about 100 times. Round off the dough..
- Form the dough into a ball with a smooth, taut surface. Place the dough into an oiled bowl and cover the bowl with plastic wrap. Tip: Use a large bowl..
- Leave in a warm place to rise for 40 minutes. From this point on follow Step 3 and onwards..
- Easy hand kneading: Put the flours in a plastic bag and shake to combine. Tip: Hold the bag opening securely closed..
- Add the egg + water to the bag, and mix well. Add the shortening, and knead the dough well over the bag..
- When the dough comes together, leave it to rise in the bag in a warm location for 40 minutes. From this point on follow step 3 and onwards..
Kneading dough by hand can be messy, and many home cooks add a lot of extra flour, which However, if you do not own a stand mixer, you can still make a good loaf of bread from most. Traditionally bread dough is kneaded by hand or using a mixer until the dough softens and becomes elastic. This is understandable: bread making is first a craft and only second, science. But even if the many Kneading is all about getting energy into dough to enhance its elasticity. It doesn't matter that much Grab the side of the dough furthest from you with your dominant hand and use your other hand to.
If you find this Basic Bread Dough (with bread making tips, including hand-kneading instructions) recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.