Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Steamed Cod Slices and Bacon with Tomato Sauce recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steamed Cod Slices and Bacon with Tomato Sauce recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Energy Boosting Treats.
We are all aware that eating healthy snacks can help us really feel better within our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross after we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and reduce our consumption of unhealthy foods. A little bit of pizza does not cause you to feel as healthy as consuming a fresh green salad. Sometimes it’s tough to find healthier foods for treats between meals. Finding snacks that will help us feel better and increase our levels of energy often involves lots of shopping and scrupulous reading of labels. Here are some healthy snacks which you can use when you need a fast pick me up.
Probably the most popular snack foods is natural yogurt. Sometimes people choose to eat yogurt over a nutritious lunch which is not the greatest idea. You cannot beat yogurt when it comes to a nutritious snack though. It is made up of a lot of calcium, proteins, and B vitamins. Yogurt is often eaten to help manage the digestive system because it is so easily digestible by many people. Yogurt mixes beautifully with nuts and seeds. It’s an simple way to lessen sugar while still enjoying a delicious snack.
You will not have to look far to find a wide variety of healthy snacks that can be easily prepared. Deciding to live a healthy way of life can be as easy as you want it to be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to steamed cod slices and bacon with tomato sauce recipe. To make steamed cod slices and bacon with tomato sauce you only need 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Steamed Cod Slices and Bacon with Tomato Sauce:
- You need of Fresh cod fillets.
- Prepare of Bacon.
- Take of Onion.
- You need of packet Shimeji mushrooms.
- Prepare of tin Tinned tomatoes.
- You need of as required ◎ Salt and pepper.
- Get of of each ◎ Oregano, thyme, etc..
- Take of as required ◎ Easy melting cheese.
- You need of amout of each Coarsely ground black pepper, parsley.
Instructions to make Steamed Cod Slices and Bacon with Tomato Sauce:
- Slice a cod fillet diagonally into 4 thin pieces. Remove any bones..
- Cut the 4 slices of bacon into 4 pieces. Chop the onion. Remove the hard bottom from the shimeji mushrooms and separate into small pieces..
- Place the onion, shimeji mushrooms and tinned tomatoes in the centre of some baking parchment or a microwave steaming sheet..
- Arrange the cod and bacon slices alternately on top..
- Sprinkle the ◎ ingredients evenly over the top. Fold and seal the parchment or microwave steaming sheet by squeezing both ends..
- Microwave at 600 W for 7-8 minutes. Sprinkle on the coarsely ground black pepper and parsley..
- Adjust the cooking time to your microwave..
If you find this Steamed Cod Slices and Bacon with Tomato Sauce recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.