Red velvet fondant cake. Online Only & Better Than Ever! Sofas, Chairs, Tables, Stools, Storage, Homewares & More. Recreate Yourself at RY Australia's premium beauty retailer.
Transfer to wire rack and let the cakes cool completely. For the Frosting, beat cream cheese, butter, sour cream and vanilla in a large bowl until light and fluffy. Gradually beat in the icing sugar until smooth.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, red velvet fondant cake. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Red velvet fondant cake is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Red velvet fondant cake is something which I have loved my entire life.
Online Only & Better Than Ever! Sofas, Chairs, Tables, Stools, Storage, Homewares & More. Recreate Yourself at RY Australia's premium beauty retailer.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook red velvet fondant cake using 7 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Red velvet fondant cake:
- Prepare of For fondant:.
- Take 1 kg of Icing sugar.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Gelatin.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of Glucose.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Flavor.
- Take of Pink food colour 1/4 teaspoon(add till you get desired color).
Fill and frost cooled cake with frosting. This Red Velvet Cake recipe will give you a luscious cake that is ultra moist without being overly soft or crumbly, it has just the right amount of cocoa, and the sour cream in the recipe makes it stable enough to withstand the weight of fondant, or a thick coat of cream cheese frosting. Dee and I were all up for a first trial of making a fondant cake and although there were some, tears and stressful times, we managed. This is a cake baked for a good friend.
Instructions to make Red velvet fondant cake:
- For the red velvet, use my red velvet recipe from this group. Pour the water in a stainless steel bowl and sprinkle the gelatin. Leave for around 5 mins.
- Put a big sufuria with water on a source of heat and let it boils. Place the stainless steel bowl in the sufuria and let it float in the boiling water.
- Stir and add glucose then stir till it's dissolved and plain. Add the flavor and stir.
- Pour icing sugar in another bowl and remove a handful to help when kneading.
- Make a hole in the icing and pour the wet contents. Place it on a table and Knead till it's well formed..
- Add your food colour and knead till it's all incorporated. I used pink food colour.
- Store in a zip lock bag and put in a closed container overnight..
- Use it the next day and if it's too firm, use a little glucose syrup to soften it..
- Take your red velvet cake.
- Roll out the fondant and place on the cake.
- Decorate as you desire.
- An inside look after it's cut.
Yeah, I use Stork most of the time too, but a red velvet is a very light airy cake. Yes, most cakes can be covered with fondant but sometimes the weight of the fondant can cause bulging in the filling and cream cheese filling is a lot softer than buttercream. It's the bulging that I'm trying to avoid. See more ideas about Fondant, Cupcake cakes, Fondant figures. Serve the cakes immediately, dusted with confectioners's sugar and with berries on the side. <good-natured sarcasm>Yes, of course you CAN cover a red velvet cake with fondant, just as you CAN cover a loaf of gingerbread with strawberry jam BC, or a strawberry marble cake with turkey gravy.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food red velvet fondant cake recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!