Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Palak paneer recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy, nutritious and balanced meal plans are important as are good amounts of exercise. The worst part is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. When our work day is done, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some simple ways to get healthy.
Drink water, not other drinks. Having a soda or a cup of coffee every occasionally isn’t a horrible idea. Getting all of your hydration from them is a terrible idea. When you choose water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthy and hydrated. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without having to buy and eat gross diet foods. Water is usually one of the keys to really losing weight and leading a healthful lifestyle.
There are a lot of things that contribute to your getting healthy. An overpriced gym membership and very restrictive diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do plenty to enable you to get healthy and lose pounds. Being clever when you choose your food and routines is where it begins. Trying to get in as much physical exercise as possible is another. Remember: being healthful isn’t just about slimming down. It has more to do with making your body as powerful as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. To make palak paneer you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Palak paneer:
- Provide 1 bunch of palak or spinach.
- Prepare 200 gm of paneer cubes.
- Get 1 tsp of roasted besan or gramflour.
- Get 2 of green chilli.
- You need 1 piece of ginger.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare pinch of asafoetida.
- You need 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- Provide pinch of nutmeg or jaiphal powder.
- Prepare 2 of tomato.
- Get 1 tsp of desi ghee.
Instructions to make Palak paneer:
- Clean and wash palak.
- Boil 1glass water and add palak when water again starts boiling switch off flame and let palak be in water for 3-4 mins covered.
- When cool blend it along with green chilli.
- Heat up pan add ghee then asafoetida and saute gingerthen add coriander powder, nutmeg powder and add tomato puree when cooked add roasted besan and see no lumps are formed.
- Now add blended palak and salt and cook covered for 5 mins then add paneer cubes and cook 2 mins.
- Add mirchi tadka on top and serve with chapati or paratha.
- Besan is a good substitute for cream in palak gravy to enhance the taste so all weightwatchers do try my recipe.
Palak Paneer is likely the most popular paneer dish from North India. Creamy spinach with tasty paneer makes a delicious main dish. This recipe was one of my first published recipes on YouTube. Palak paneer is one of the most popular dishes in Indian restaurants worldwide and is commonly served in buffets. This Indian dish is made with spinach, paneer (an acid-set, young cheese).
If you find this Palak paneer recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.