Marshmallow Fondant. Marshmallow Fondant is easy to make, beautiful to decorate with, and uses just THREE ingredients! You can use marshmallow fondant as you would regular fondant. Made with mini marshmallows, this tasty rolled fondant is easier than a traditional boiled fondant.
Marshmallow Fondant: In this instructable I will show you how to make fondant, more specifically marshmallow fondant. This homemade fondant recipe for cakes and other treats is really easy to. Jell-O Marshmallow Fondant: Marshmallow fondant is already awesome, but if you add jello to it you can make it even more delicious while coloring it at the same time!
Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, marshmallow fondant. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Marshmallow Fondant is easy to make, beautiful to decorate with, and uses just THREE ingredients! You can use marshmallow fondant as you would regular fondant. Made with mini marshmallows, this tasty rolled fondant is easier than a traditional boiled fondant.
Marshmallow Fondant is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Marshmallow Fondant is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook marshmallow fondant using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Marshmallow Fondant:
- Prepare 8 oz of mini marshmallows.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of water.
- Make ready 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Get 1 lb of powdered usgar.
A delicious and easy Marshmallow Fondant recipe! This easy fondant recipe uses ingredients that are probably already in your pantry. Sometimes birthdays call for special cakes. This was one such How to Make Marshmallow Fondant.
Instructions to make Marshmallow Fondant:
- Grease a large bowl with shortening. Place marshmallows in the bowl with the water. Grease a wooden spoon for mixing the melted marshmallows..
- Heat the marshmallows in the microwave in 15 – 30 second intervals until completely melted. Stir in the vanilla..
- Begin adding the powdered sugar a little at a time. Stir well after each addition. When the mixture begins to form a ball, turn out onto counter or board, covered in powdered sugar..
- Knead in the rest of the powdered sugar until the fondant is no longer sticky. It may take a little more than the amount called for in the list of ingredients..
- Wrap in saran wrap or Press and Seal and place in a ziplock bag. Let the fondant rest for several hours at room temperature (although I have used it right away in emergencies)..
- When you are ready to use your fondant, knead well and add food coloring. It should be ready for covering cakes or sculpting flowers and other items..
Note: Some uses the marshmallow fondant right away but I prefer to let it rest for a day before use. If your marshmallow fondant feels very hard you can always warm it up in the microwave for a few sec. Here are some marshmallow fondant tips: Fondant has a tendency to dry up quickly. Make sure whatever extracts you are using in your marshmallow fondant are colorless. If the mix is tearing easily, it is to dry.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food marshmallow fondant recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!