Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect (Light Nagaimo au Gratin) Easy and Healthy Recipe No. 2 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to (Light Nagaimo au Gratin) Easy and Healthy Recipe No. 2 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Make Healthy Eating A Part of Your Life.
Opting to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are dealing with health conditions such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. Even though we’re incessantly being advised to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. In all likelihood, a lot of people assume that it takes a great deal of work to eat healthily and that they will have to drastically alter their way of life. In reality, though, just making some small changes can positively impact everyday eating habits.
One initial thing you can do is to pay close attention to the choices you make when you’re at the grocery as you most probably pick out a lot of items out of habit. As an example, in all likelihood you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. Consuming a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By putting in fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a healthy change to your diet.
Therefore, it should be somewhat obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to (light nagaimo au gratin) easy and healthy recipe no. 2 recipe. You can cook (light nagaimo au gratin) easy and healthy recipe no. 2 using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare (Light Nagaimo au Gratin) Easy and Healthy Recipe No. 2:
- Take 150 grams of Grated nagaimo.
- Prepare 1 of Egg.
- You need 1/4 of Onion.
- Provide 60 grams of King oyster mushrooms (or your choice of mushrooms).
- You need 2 of Wiener sausages.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Usukuchi soy sauce.
- Get 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Take 1 of Easy melting cheese.
- Use 1 tsp of Olive oil.
Instructions to make (Light Nagaimo au Gratin) Easy and Healthy Recipe No. 2:
- Thinly slice the onion lengthwise along the grain. Chop up the Wiener sausages into 1-cm thick pieces..
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan. Add the shredded mushrooms and the mixed ingredients from Step 1 and quickly sauté. Season with salt and pepper..
- Grate the nagaimo. Add the beaten eggs and mix well until very thick and sticky..
- Add light soy sauce into the nagaimo and mix some more..
- Transfer the mixed ingredients from Step 2 into a heatproof dish. Pour the nagaimo on top, and sprinkle on a liberal amount of cheese. Bake in an oven or toaster oven until the surface is browned..
If you find this (Light Nagaimo au Gratin) Easy and Healthy Recipe No. 2 recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.