Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already understand that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be sensible and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. Sadly, we do not always have the time or the energy that this type of lifestyle requires. When our work day is finished, most people do not wish to go to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a leafy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). You will be pleased to discover that achieving good health doesn’t have to be hard. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some basic ways to get healthful.
Drink water, not other beverages. Soda and coffee, when used in moderation, aren’t that bad. Getting all your hydration from them is a awful idea. When you pick out water more than other beverages you are helping your body remain very healthful and hydrated. This also helps you reduce your caloric intake by hundreds of points without needing to buy and eat gross diet foods. Effective weight loss efforts often depend entirely on water intake.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. Little things, when done every day, can do a great deal to help you get healthy and lose pounds. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Trying to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Don’t overlook that health isn’t only about how much you weigh. You need your body to be strong too.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. To cook palak paneer you only need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Palak paneer:
- Provide of palak.
- Prepare of medium onion.
- You need of medium tomato.
- You need of ginger garlic paste.
- Provide of paneer.
- Use of cream of milk.
- Take of ghee.
- Provide of garam masala powder.
- Get of coriander powder.
- Prepare of whole cumin.
- Take of red chilli.
- Get of bay leaf.
- Use of Black pepper.
- Provide of green chilli.
- Prepare of as per taste Salt.
- You need of as per taste Sugar.
Steps to make Palak paneer:
- Clean palak and then chop roughly.heat some water and pour palak on it, boil for 1 min. Drain palak on cold water..
- After completely cool down in the grinder make it paste form..
- Chopped onion and tomato..
- In a kadhai take 2 spoons ghee add cumin seed, red chilli, bay leaves. When smell comes out add onion, fry onion low heat.when onion changes it's colour then add ginger garlic paste followed by tomato. Fry low flame.when oils start separating then add palak paste followed by coriander powder, black pepper, green chilli,salt..
- Cook for 2 mins medium flame then add paneer cube and milk cream. Cook another 2 mins low heat..
- Add 1 spoon ghee, sugar and garam masala and cook one more min on high flame.swith off the gas and cover with a lid..
- Served at least after 15 mins with fulka, rooti, parata, naan etc..
Palak Paneer is likely the most popular paneer dish from North India. Creamy spinach with tasty paneer makes a delicious main dish. This recipe was one of my first published recipes on YouTube. Palak paneer is one of the most popular dishes in Indian restaurants worldwide and is commonly served in buffets. This Indian dish is made with spinach, paneer (an acid-set, young cheese).
If you find this Palak paneer recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.