Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for One pot pasta with broccoli recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect One pot pasta with broccoli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to One pot pasta with broccoli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Try Using Food to Elevate Your Mood.
A lot of us have been taught to think that comfort foods are terrible and to be avoided. However, if your comfort food is candy or junk food this is true. Otherwise, comfort foods could be very nourishing and good for you. Some foods actually do elevate your mood when you consume them. If you feel a little bit down and you’re in need of a happiness pick me up, try a few of these.
Some grains are actually wonderful for fighting off bad moods. Quinoa, millet, teff and barley are all truly wonderful for helping raise your happiness levels. These grains fill you up better and that can help you with your moods as well. Feeling starved can be awful! The reason these grains are so good for your mood is that they are not hard to digest. You digest these foods quicker than other things which can help increase your blood sugar levels, which, in turn, helps make you feel more pleasant, mood wise.
See, you don’t need to eat all that junk food when you are wanting to feel better! Try several of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to one pot pasta with broccoli recipe. You can cook one pot pasta with broccoli using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare One pot pasta with broccoli:
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil – with some more to drizzle on at the end.
- You need 4 of garlic cloves, peeled and crushed.
- Take 1 tbsp of capers.
- You need 2 cups of broccoli, chopped into small chunks – about 250g.
- You need of Zest of 1 lemon.
- Prepare of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- Provide of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 400 ml of vegan/ veggie stock.
- Get 1 knob of butter/ vegan butter.
- You need of Enough dried pasta eg farfalle or penne or orecchiette for 2 people – you can use fresh pasta and tweak the timing.
- Take of Parmesan or veggie parmesan, grated.
- Prepare 2 handfuls of rocket.
- Provide 1-2 tbsp of fresh basil, finely chopped.
- Get 1 tbsp of fresh parsley, finely chopped.
- Get of Some chilli flakes.
Instructions to make One pot pasta with broccoli:
- Heat 1 tbsp of the oil in a large, flat-ish pan (with a lid for later). Sauté 3 of the garlic cloves until golden and fragrant..
- Add the capers, broccoli and 1/2 of the lemon zest. Add a few grinds of pepper and a generous pinch of sea salt. Cook for about 4 mins..
- Add the stick and butter. Bring to a simmer and cook until the broccoli starts to soften- for about 5 mins..
- Stir in the pasta and about 1 tbsp of grated parmesan. Add a pinch of salt. Turn the heat to medium and cover. Cook for 12-15 mins depending on the pasta. If you use fresh pasta, add the pasta later..
- Meanwhile mix the rocket, herbs, the last garlic clove and the rest of the lemon zest. When the pasta is cooked, stir the leaves and the chilli flakes in. Grate over some more parmesan..
- To serve, drizzle some olive oil over the pasta and add the lemon juice. Enjoy 😋.
Adding cheese to the pasta makes it very family-friendly! This is the place to swap in your favorite vegetables. I make this pasta and broccoli recipe at least twice a month when I need a quick meal I know everyone will enjoy. The key to making this One-Pot Bacon Broccoli Pasta successfully is that we cook the bacon, drain it, then cook the rest of the dish in the same pan. So we get a little of that bacon flavor without soggy bacon.
If you find this One pot pasta with broccoli recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.