Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Apple & Raisin Sweet/Spicy Stuff Pork Chops recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Apple & Raisin Sweet/Spicy Stuff Pork Chops recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Food Items You Select To Eat Will Effect Your Health.
Many men and women do not realize that the foods you select can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. It’s also advisable to understand that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These sorts of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. For this reason we are going to be going over the foods that you should be consuming that will have a good effect on your health.
Citrus fruit will be one of the greatest things that you could have for your desserts, as opposed to having a piece of cake or even ice cream. Along with vitamin C, you will find that there are plenty of other health benefits that you will find in these kinds of fruits. One desert that I have always liked is orange pieces combined together with shredded coconut and mixed together with a gentle honey dressing.
If you determine that your health is important to you, you need to take these suggestions to heart. Also if you cut out all the processed foods that you shouldn’t be eating anyway, you might find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to apple & raisin sweet/spicy stuff pork chops recipe. You can have apple & raisin sweet/spicy stuff pork chops using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to cook Apple & Raisin Sweet/Spicy Stuff Pork Chops:
- Prepare 1 large of pink lady apple.
- Prepare 3 each of handfull raisins.
- Get 2 tbsp of sofrito.
- Get 2 tbsp of recanto.
- Get 1 tbsp of minc garlic.
- Provide 1 packages of sazon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of adobo.
- Use 1 tbsp of black pepper.
- Get 1 tbsp of Old Bay Blacken Seasoning.
- Use 1 small of white onion.
- Get 2 pinch of sea salt.
- Take 2 tbsp of light brown sugar or 2 splenda packs.
- Provide 4 tbsp of honey.
- Get 1 1/2 box of Chicken Stove Top Stuffing.
- You need 3 stick of celery.
- You need 1 packages of boneless lean pork chops/pork steaks.
- Prepare 1 can of drained corn.
Instructions to make Apple & Raisin Sweet/Spicy Stuff Pork Chops:
- Receipe is on top of stove, medium to low heat..
- Marinate porck chops over night with desire seasoning..
- Chop up onion, apple, celery. Place on medium heat with about 3 table spoons olive oil. Put your garlic, pepper, sofrito, recanto, salt, raisins, sazon, adobo, light brown sugar, Old Bay Blacken Seasoning and honey in the pan. Cook down until soften. Add about 1/2 cup of water and then mix in the Stove Top Stuffing until mixed. You can add a can of drained corn if you like..
- In separate bowl, put your stuffing. Stuff your pork chops like tacos and place toothpicks to hold together. Add olive oil and about 1/2 cup water, place your pork chops carefully in your pan and cook on low heat. Cover and let cook for about 30 minutes, if more water needed, just add. Depending if your chops are thin or thick, that will determine your cooking time. If you rather put in the oven, 350 same cook time depending on size of chop. Don't over cook, you don't want hard chops..
If you find this Apple & Raisin Sweet/Spicy Stuff Pork Chops recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.