Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Sweet Potato Cake recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet Potato Cake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet Potato Cake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tips For Living Green And Lowering costs Inside the Kitchen.
It was certainly not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern about the well-being of the surroundings. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared burden we have for turning things around. Unless everyone begins to start living a lot more environmentally friendly we won’t be able to fix the problems of the environment. These modifications need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Read on for some approaches to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Perhaps the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, however it will save you money to use it over your oven. The energy used by cooking in an oven is actually greater by 75%, and perhaps this little bit of knowledge will spur you on to use the microwave more frequently. When compared with your stove, you can make boiled water or steamed vegetables faster, and use a great deal less energy, by using countertop appliances. You might think that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is certainly not true. You get the greatest energy savings by fully loading the dishwasher ahead of commencing a wash cycle. Don’t dry the dishes with heat, use the cool dry or air dry functions to increase the money you save.
The kitchen by itself offers you many small methods by which energy and money can be saved. It is quite straightforward to live green, all things considered. A lot of it is basically utilizing common sense.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato cake recipe. To cook sweet potato cake you only need 6 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet Potato Cake:
- Prepare of Sweet potato.
- Provide of Soy milk (or milk).
- You need of Eggs.
- You need of Sugar.
- Provide of Vegetable oil.
- Use of Pancake mix.
Instructions to make Sweet Potato Cake:
- Wash and peel the sweet potatoes and cut into round slices (the potatoes should weigh about 200 g at this point). Soak the potatoes in water for 5 minutes..
- Whilst the potatoes are soaking, line the cake tin with kitchen parchment paper and preheat the oven to 170℃..
- Add the soy mlk and drained potatoes into a pan and simmer over low heat. Once the potatoes start to soften and fall apart, mash the potatoes with a fork or spoon, and keep simmering until the potatoes have a paste-like texture..
- ※After simmering the water will continue to evaporate as it cools as well, so it's best to stop the heat when you think the texture is a bit softer than a custard..
- Combine the eggs and sugar in a separate bowl and whisk for 1 – 2 minutes, until the mixture turns pale..
- Add the vegetable oil and whisk for a further 1 minute. When it is all blended in well add the sweet potato paste and mix well with the whisk..
- Add the pancake mix and keep stirring..
- Pour the batter into cake tins and bake for 30 minutes at 170℃. The batter in the photos has been split between 2 mini pound cake tins and topped with black sesame seeds..
- They look a bit like daigaku imo ("university potatoes", a traditional sweet potato snack.)..
If you find this Sweet Potato Cake recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.