Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Basics of Being Healthy.
Everyone knows that in order to truly be healthy you need to eat a wholesome and balanced diet and get a proper amount of exercise. The unfortunate thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, most of us want to go home, not to the gym. People crave sweets and salts, not veggies (unless they are vegetarians). You should be glad to learn that getting healthy doesn’t always have to be super hard work. If you keep at it, you’ll get all of the required nutrients and exercise. Here are some very simple ways to get healthful.
Walk up the stairs. Stroll up the stairs to where you live or work as an alternative to using the elevator. This isn’t as effortless to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, using the stairs is a superb way to get some extra exercise. If you do work on a super high floor, why not get off the elevator a couple of floors early and walk the rest of the way? Most people will choose to be lazy and take an elevator instead of opting for exercise on the stairs. That just one flight of stairs—when taken a several times a day—can be just the additional boost that your system needs.
There are all kinds of things that you can do to get healthy. Intensive gym visits and narrowly defined diets are not always the solution. You can do tiny things each day to improve upon your health and lose weight. Being clever when you choose your food and actions is where it begins. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. You need to help make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. To cook palak paneer you only need 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Palak paneer:
- You need of palak/spinach leaves.
- Provide of paneer.
- Prepare of bay leaf.
- Get of red lal mirch(dry red chilli).
- You need of big elaichi(black Cardamom).
- Use of Elaichi(cardamom).
- Use of Jeera /cumin seeds.
- Take of oil.
- Provide of ghee.
- Provide of tomato.
- Take of onion.
- Provide of lahsun(garlic cloves).
Steps to make Palak paneer:
- Cut and wash palak and boilin boilling water for 2 mini then drainout water now add in chilled water again drainout from mirchi.
- Now cut paneer in peaces.
- Now heat the pan add oil and ghee add lahsun add pyaz and tomato and saute for sometime cover lid for 2 mini cool it.
- Now make pury from boiled palak and tomato yaz and lahsun and make pury.
- Now heat the pan add oil and ghee add whole masala add jeera crackle them add hing now add. Palk tomato pury stur jt and cook for some times add salt. Mix well now add pinch haldi and dhaniya powder add panneer last garnish with cream and fredh dhaniya.
- So ready to serev palk paneer.serve with paratha and jeeta rice.
Palak Paneer is likely the most popular paneer dish from North India. Creamy spinach with tasty paneer makes a delicious main dish. This recipe was one of my first published recipes on YouTube. Palak paneer is one of the most popular dishes in Indian restaurants worldwide and is commonly served in buffets. This Indian dish is made with spinach, paneer (an acid-set, young cheese).
If you find this Palak paneer recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.