Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Aubergine, tomatoes and olives pasta sauce (vegan) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Aubergine, tomatoes and olives pasta sauce (vegan) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Aubergine, tomatoes and olives pasta sauce (vegan) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Make Your Mood Better.
Mostly, people have been taught to believe that “comfort” foods are terrible for the body and must be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is made of candy or other junk foods, this can be true. Soemtimes, comfort foods can be perfectly nutritious and good for us to eat. There are several foods that, when you eat them, could improve your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and in need of an emotional pick me up, try some of these.
Make several trail mix of nuts or seeds. Your mood can be improved by eating peanuts, almonds, cashews, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, and other types of nuts. This is possible as these foods are high in magnesium which promotes serotonin production. Serotonin is known as the “feel good” chemical substance and it tells your brain how you should be feeling at all times. The higher your levels of serotonin, the better you are going to feel. Not only that but nuts, specifically, are a terrific protein source.
Now you realize that junk food isn’t necessarily what you should eat when you are wanting to help your moods get better. Try these hints instead!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to aubergine, tomatoes and olives pasta sauce (vegan) recipe. You can cook aubergine, tomatoes and olives pasta sauce (vegan) using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Aubergine, tomatoes and olives pasta sauce (vegan):
- Take 2 of aubergines.
- Prepare 2 of shallots.
- You need 1 of vegetable stock cube.
- Use 1 handful of olives (better if without the pips to avoid accidents).
- Take 1 of tinned tomatoes (I used tinned cherry tomatoes).
- Prepare Pinch of sugar.
- Use 500 g of pasta.
- You need 2-4 leaves of basil.
Instructions to make Aubergine, tomatoes and olives pasta sauce (vegan):
- Start by chopping the aubergines and the shallots ready for cooking making the whole process quicker. Put on water to boil for the pasta with a half handful of rock salt and a big pot.
- Cook the shallots in a pan with some oil on low fire until soft. Add the aubergines and mix well..
- Add the tinned tomatoes, the vegetable stock crumbled and the olives. Add the pinch of sugar to remove the acid of the tomatoes and the basil leaves..
- Leave to cook for 10 minutes or so on low heat. Meanwhile cook the pasta and check it about 1-2 minutes whatever time it says on the package to ensure that it’s al dente. Drain the pasta keeping some of the water in case the sauce is too dry and add the sauce to the pasta pot steering well..
This time around the base of the vegan 'meatballs' is aubergine, black olives and puy lentils plus lots of added flavours. The recipe comes from the new Leon cookbook called Fast Vegan. Drain the excess oil and place aubergines in a bowl ready to use. In a saucepan, gently fry the garlic in the olive oil, immediately add the aubergines and the chopped tomatoes and Add the aubergine sauce to the pasta, mix well and serve immediately with pecorino romano shavings and a green salad. Add the tomatoes and tomato paste and stir, breaking the tomatoes up with a wooden spoon.
If you find this Aubergine, tomatoes and olives pasta sauce (vegan) recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.