Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Cloud-like meringue cookies recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Cloud-like meringue cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Cloud-like meringue cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Green Living In The Kitchen area Could save you Money.
Remember when the only people who cared about the natural environment were tree huggers as well as hippies? That has totally changed now, since we all apparently have an awareness that the planet is having difficulties, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. Unless everyone begins to start living much more eco-friendly we won’t be able to correct the problems of the environment. This must happen soon and living in methods more friendly to the environment should become an objective for every individual family. The kitchen is a good place to start saving energy by going much more green.
A lot of electricity is definitely consumed by freezers as well as refrigerators, and it’s even worse if they are working inefficiently. In case you can get a new one, they use about 60% less than the old versions that happen to be more than ten years old. The correct temperature for food is 37F within the fridge and 0F in the freezer, and sticking to these will use much less electricity. Checking that the condenser is actually clean, which means that the motor needs to run less frequently, will also save electricity.
From the above it ought to be obvious that just in the kitchen, by itself, there are numerous little opportunities for saving energy and money. It is quite straightforward to live green, after all. A lot of it truly is simply making use of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to cloud-like meringue cookies recipe. To make cloud-like meringue cookies you need 4 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Cloud-like meringue cookies:
- Take 6 of egg whites.
- Take 1 1/2 tsp of cream of tartar (or lemon juice if you don't have it).
- Use 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Use 340 g of caster (or granulated) sugar.
Steps to make Cloud-like meringue cookies:
- Clean your bowl thoroughly with lemon juice! The last thing you want in there is fat so the meringue can't cling to the sides and grow. Wipe it all down until everywhere is coated. Don't worry, your meringue won't be lemony..
- Preheat your oven to 90C. On low with the whisk attachment, lightly whisk your eggs. When it's foamy, add your cream if tartar..
- When it has grown in size a bit more, but still just foamy, start, slowly streaming the sugar into it. This is painfully slow but worth the wait. Roughly 1tbsp at a time, let it fall gently into the bowl. After all your sugar has gone in, whip on high for five minutes..
- You know you are ready when, if you just take a bit off with your clean fingers, and rub it between your forefinger and thumb, you don't feel any grains. If this isn't the case, whip for another five minutes and check again. And another five minutes after that if you need. You really want to make sure there are no grains, otherwise your meringues won't look so pretty. Once a velvety consistency, you are ready..
- Into a piping bag with a tip of choice, I like round tips, open star tips and closed star tips most. They give beautiful, but simplistic, meringues that are pleasing to the eye and cook well. You could try and make meringue flowers if you have the tips, but I don't know how that will go..
- Once all your meringues are piped, around 1 1/2 cm apart, they go in the oven for 1 hour. If you have decided to make bigger ones, turn up the oven to 100C after the hour and cook for and extra 10 minutes..
- Take them out after however long and cool thoroughly, for around an hour… For soft insides! The small ones do go hard anyway, no matter how you treat it, but if you did a swirl for your meringues, then they should be soft for the rest of the day or maybe two..
- If you want crispy meringues, open the oven door and leave them alone for 2 whole hours. It seems like alot but this is just drying them out. After, let them cool on the baking sheet for another hour..
- To remove the meringues, shake the baking paper violently, but not flinging it about, there's a difference, and this should loosen the meringues. Gently push them off with one finger underneath, through the baking parchment, and your index finger and thumb just delicately tugging the base away from the parchment. This can take a while. When you are done, you have a beautiful bowl of delicious meringues. Enjoy!.
Traditional meringue cookies are known for their light and airy texture. While the main ingredient almost always consists of whipped egg whites, this recipe also. These meringue cookies are light and crisp cloud-like, they melt in your mouth and they are dipped in white chocolate to give them that Fill pastry bags with meringue and pipe onto the parchment paper in swirls (you can use your favorite tip or just spoon the meringue into the parchment paper). Meringue Cookies + How to Make Meringue -Baking a Moment. These baked meringue cookies are crisp, sweet, & light as a cloud!
If you find this Cloud-like meringue cookies recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.