Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Easy Ways to Get Healthy.
You already realize that, to achieve true health, your diet needs to be well balanced and wholesome and you need to get a good amount of exercise. The sad thing is that, at the end of the day, we don’t always have enough time or energy required for a healthy lifestyle. At the end of the day, almost everyone want to go home, not to the gym. A delicious, grease laden burger is usually our food of choice and not a crunchy green salad (unless we are vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy decisions doesn’t have to be a chore. With practice you can get all of the nutrients and the exercise that you need. Here are some of the best techniques to be healthy and balanced.
Water is the very best beverage out there. Soda and coffee, when consumed in moderation, aren’t that bad. It is definitely, however, a bad idea to solely drink soda or coffee. When you pick out water over other beverages you are helping your body stay very healthful and hydrated. Doing this helps you cut hundreds of calories out of your diet without your having to suffer through a bunch of gross diet food. Successful weight loss efforts often depend solely on water intake.
There are a good deal of things that work toward your getting healthy. An expensive gym membership and very hard to stick to diets are not the only way to do it. It is the little things you choose on a daily basis that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Being intelligent about the decisions you make each day is a start. Getting as much exercise as you possibly can is another factor. The numbers on the scale aren’t the only indication of your healthfulness. You need to make your body as strong it can be.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. You can cook palak paneer using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Palak paneer:
- You need 2 bundles of palak.
- Use 2 of onion paste.
- Prepare 1 of tomato paste.
- Provide 1 tsp of cumin seed.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Prepare as per taste of Green chilli paste.
- Prepare 1 Piece of dry red chili.
- Prepare 100 gms of paneer cunk.
Instructions to make Palak paneer:
- Make palak, Onion and tomato paste..
- Heat the oil in pan. Add cumin seed and garlic. Dry Red chili peice and saute it and add onion paste and saute it till onion change it's colour,.
- Add tomato paste. Salt and green chili and saute it till tomato release oil..
- Add palak paste and mix it well. Add some water for the required consistency. Cover it and on law flame allow it to cook for 5 mins..
- Cut the paneer in round shape and grill it with butter on tawa. On a serving plate add palak gravy and on the centre keep panner cunk. Cut tomato. And garnish with some crumble panner. Serve hot. And you can eat with fulka roti or jeera rice..
Palak Paneer is likely the most popular paneer dish from North India. Creamy spinach with tasty paneer makes a delicious main dish. This recipe was one of my first published recipes on YouTube. Palak paneer is one of the most popular dishes in Indian restaurants worldwide and is commonly served in buffets. This Indian dish is made with spinach, paneer (an acid-set, young cheese).
If you find this Palak paneer recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.