Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for 3 Ways to Steam Bread with Pancake Mix recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect 3 Ways to Steam Bread with Pancake Mix recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to 3 Ways to Steam Bread with Pancake Mix recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Suggestions For Living Green And Saving Money Inside the Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern regarding the well-being of the ecosystem. That’s a thing of the past now, with everybody being aware of the problems besetting the planet and the shared responsibility we have for turning things around. The experts are agreed that we are not able to change things for the better without everyone’s active participation. These adjustments need to start occurring, and each individual family needs to become more environmentally friendly. Continue reading for some methods to go green and save energy, largely in the kitchen.
Maybe the food isn’t quite as good when cooked in the microwave, nevertheless it will save you money to use it over your oven. When you find out it takes 75% more energy to cook in the oven, you could possibly look for more ways to use the microwave. Countertop appliances will certainly boil water as well as steam vegetables faster than your stove, and use a lot less electricity. You might believe that you save energy by washing your dishes by hand, however that is not true. A dishwasher is specifically efficient when it’s full before a cycle is started. By cool drying or perhaps air drying the dishes instead of heat drying them, you can add to the amount of money you save.
The kitchen on its own gives you many small means by which energy and money can be saved. Eco-friendly living is not that hard. It’s related to being sensible, more often than not.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to 3 ways to steam bread with pancake mix recipe. You can have 3 ways to steam bread with pancake mix using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare 3 Ways to Steam Bread with Pancake Mix:
- Get 100 grams of Pancake mix.
- Get 1 of Egg.
- Take 1/2 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of Water, milk, juice, soy milk etc..
- Provide 1 tbsp of Sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of Cocoa (if using).
- Provide 1 of Raisins, cooked sweet potato, apple, cheese etc..
Steps to make 3 Ways to Steam Bread with Pancake Mix:
- Add water to a frying pan until 1.5 cm deep and begin to boil. Mix all of the ingredients together and fill some muffin cups until 50% full. Top with the topping of your choice..
- Place the cups in boiling water and cover. Steam on medium heat for 10 minutes..
- And here are the completed fluffy steamed breads..
- The advantage of this way is that you can make a lot at the same time. So I recommend using this frying pan method when making a lot. This apple-flavoured steamed bread was lovely and fluffy..
- *To microwave: Microwave them all separately and remember that you can't use aluminium cups here. Steam in a muffin cup for 50 seconds at 500 W. You can also do this in a mug..
- Make sure to pierce the bread with a skewer to check if they're done. You can make these really quickly so this method is really good for breakfast. And that's all you have to do for the microwave method..
- When using a pressure cooker: Add water to the pressure cooker until 1 cm deep and put the steamer basket in the pot. Whilst you are mixing all of the ingredients together, boil the water and cover. Cook for 3 minutes and leave to cool naturally..
- I used sweet potato as a topping when explaining this pressure cooker steaming method. Sweet potatoes will bring out the sweetness in the other ingredients so there wasn't any need to add sugar this time..
- This is the original recipe for Simple Cupcakes with Pancake Mix..
If you find this 3 Ways to Steam Bread with Pancake Mix recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.