Seven Ingredients Fresh Green Vegetables Smoothie.
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, seven ingredients fresh green vegetables smoothie. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Seven Ingredients Fresh Green Vegetables Smoothie is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Seven Ingredients Fresh Green Vegetables Smoothie is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have seven ingredients fresh green vegetables smoothie using 13 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Seven Ingredients Fresh Green Vegetables Smoothie:
- Get 1 handful of Spinach (I used Baby Spinach).
- Get 2 of Large leaves Kale.
- Make ready 2-3 of Broccoli florets.
- Make ready 1/2 of English Cucumber (Unpeeled).
- Prepare 2 Stalks of Celery (Dressed).
- Take 1 Handful of Cilantro.
- Prepare 1 of Lime.
- Get 1 Cup of Cold water.
- Make ready 6 of Ice cubes.
- Make ready of As per taste Black Pepper Powder.
- Prepare of As per taste Salt.
- Prepare 1 Dash of Tabasco Sauce (Optional).
- Get 1 Dash of Worcestershire Sauce (Optional).
Steps to make Seven Ingredients Fresh Green Vegetables Smoothie:
- Wash all the above ingredients thoroughly under running water in a large colander. Shake off the water..
- Cut off & discard the hard stems of the Kale..
- Cut all the ingredients except the Lime into 1 inch pieces..
- Pour the Water in a large/tall Blender Jar. Add the ice cubes followed by the Broccoli, Celery, Cucumber, Kale, Spinach, Cilantro – please follow this sequence to keep the blades running smoothly..
- Please do not make your machine work hard by packing too tightly. Do in 2-3 batches if your Blender Jar isn’t large enough. You might have to push the veggies down a couple of times..
- Blend for 2-3 minutes to get the perfect consistency. *If you have a Vitamix Blender, 30 seconds are enough. Squeeze the Lime into the Smoothie..
- Pour in glasses..
- Enjoy chilled with salt, a hint of Pepper & a dash of Tabasco & Worcestershire Sauce..
- Refrigerate if there’s any leftover. Finish it within 24 hours..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food seven ingredients fresh green vegetables smoothie recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!