Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Palak Paneer recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Palak Paneer recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Palak Paneer recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Simple Ways to Be Healthy.
We all understand that, in order to really be healthy and balanced, nutritious and balanced diets are important as are good amounts of exercise. However, we do not always have the time or the power that this type of lifestyle involves. When our work day is complete, most people do not prefer to go to the gym. We want a tasty, greasy burger, not an equally delightful salad (unless we’re vegetarians). The good news is that making healthy choices doesn’t have to be irritating. With practice you can get all of the nutritional requirements and the physical exercise that you need. Here are some very simple ways to get healthy.
Run the stairs. Instead of choosing the elevator, climb the stairs to your floor. This isn’t as easy to do if you work on a very high floor but if you work on a lower floor, making use of the stairs is a excellent way to get some extra exercise. Even if your office or home is on one of the top floors, you can decide to get off of the elevator early and take the stairs the rest of the way. So many people choose the elevator over climbing even a single flight of stairs. That one flight of stairs—when taken a few times a day—can be just the extra boost that your system needs.
There are all sorts of things that you can do to get healthy and balanced. Not all of them necessitate fancy gym memberships or restricted diets. It is the little things you choose each day that really help you with weight loss and getting healthy. Make smart choices every day is a great start. Wanting to get in as much physical activity as possible is another. Remember: being healthy isn’t just about slimming down. It is more about making your body as sturdy as it can be.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to palak paneer recipe. To make palak paneer you need 14 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to make Palak Paneer:
- Use 200 Gm of Palak.
- Provide 150 Gm of Paneer.
- Prepare 2 of big size tomato.
- Prepare 2 of Green Chili.
- You need 1 inch of Ginger.
- Take 8 piece of garlic.
- You need as required of Oil.
- Prepare as of Some water.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 spoon of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 spoon of jeera.
- Get 1 spoon of garam masala powder.
- Take 1 spoon of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 spoon of Dhaniya powder.
Steps to make Palak Paneer:
- Now hit the pan and add the Palak leaves and add some water into it.
- Boil it and strainthe water from it.
- Take another Pan add some oil and add jeera into it.
- Add ginger garlic and Green Chili into it and also add some tomatoes and stir fry it well.
- When tomatoes get soft turn off the gas and keep it to cool.
- Add the Palak mixture and the masala mixture into grinder.
- Grinder it well until the paste is ready.
- Take one pan and add some oil until it gets hot.
- When the oil is hot add all the dry ingredients and mix it well.
- Now add the mixture of palak paste into it.
- When it gets boiled at the garam masala powder and salt into it.
- Now add some fresh cream to add creaminess in to the palak paneer.
- Now add all the Paneer in to it and mix it well.
- When it's done serve it into a bowl and enjoy your delicious food.
- Our palak paneer is ready now.
Palak Paneer is likely the most popular paneer dish from North India. Creamy spinach with tasty paneer makes a delicious main dish. This recipe was one of my first published recipes on YouTube. Palak paneer is one of the most popular dishes in Indian restaurants worldwide and is commonly served in buffets. This Indian dish is made with spinach, paneer (an acid-set, young cheese).
If you find this Palak Paneer recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.