Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, if you’re looking for Reindeer cookies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Reindeer cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Reindeer cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Thing To Follow.
Choosing to eat healthily has many benefits and is becoming a more popular way of life. The overall economy is affected by the number of people who are suffering from health conditions such as hypertension, which is directly linked to poor eating habits. While we’re incessantly being encouraged to follow healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. It is likely that a lot of people assume it will take so much effort to eat a healthy diet or that they have to make a large scale change to how they live. Contrary to that information, individuals can modify their eating habits for the better by implementing several modest changes.
These changes are easy to accomplish with all kinds of foods and can apply to the oils you cook in and the spread you use on bread. Olive oil has monounsaturated fat which can help to lower bad cholesterol. Olive oil also is a good source of vitamin E which is good for your skin, among other things. It could be that you already believe that you consume fruit and veggies but it can be worthwhile considering how fresh these are depending on where you get these. If at all possible, buy organic produce that has not been sprayed with poisonous pesticides. You can ensure that you’re getting the most nutritional benefits from your fresh produce if you can locate a local supplier because you will be able to buy the fruit when it is the freshest and ripest.
All in all, it is easy to start making healthy eating a part of your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to reindeer cookies recipe. To make reindeer cookies you need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Reindeer cookies:
- Provide 1.5 cups of Flour -.
- Take 1/2 cup of Cornflour.
- You need 1/2 cup of Icing sugar -.
- Provide 1 cup of Butter -.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla extract -.
- You need 1 cup of Cooking chocolate -.
- Take of Googly edible eyes (as required).
- Get of Chocolate sprinkles.
- Provide of Red gems or m&m.
Steps to make Reindeer cookies:
- The butter must be at room temperature.Whisk the butter and icing sugar till its fluffy..
- Add the vanilla extract as well and whisk again. Sieve the cornflour and flour together into the butter mixture. Fold in to forms dough..
- Make small roundels of the dough and place them on a tray lined with butter paper.Chill the trays with dough roundels in the fridge for 1 hour..
- Bake them at 170℃, in a preheated oven for 14-17 minutes or till the sides are little brown. Cool them completely..
- Melt the chocolate using double boiler method or microwave.Dip the biscuit in the melted chocolate, decorate with the edible eyes, gems and the chocolate sprinkle..
A personalised gift from Santa! *LAST WEEK TO ORDER* Delicious Choc Chip Biscuits. Thanks so much to JoAnna for sending this in! Just had to share this Place a small amount of peanut butter on the top of a Nutter Butter cookie and then put a small. The Easiest Reindeer Cookies You Will Find. In fact these reindeer cookies are so easy to make that the kids could help you, or even better they could make them by themselves whilst you catch up.
If you find this Reindeer cookies recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.