Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Easy Ham And Cheese Quiche recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Easy Ham And Cheese Quiche recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Foods That Can Make You Happy.
Mostly, people have been trained to believe that “comfort” foods are bad for the body and have to be avoided. Sometimes, if your comfort food is candy or another junk food, this is true. Other times, however, comfort foods can be altogether healthy and it’s good for you to eat them. There are a number of foods that, when you consume them, can improve your mood. If you are feeling a little bit down and you need a happiness pick me up, try some of these.
Cold water fish are great for eating if you wish to beat back depression. Salmon, herring, tuna, mackerel, trout, etcetera, they’re all loaded with omega-3 and DHA. Omega-3 fatty acids and DHA are two things that truly help the grey matter in your brain function a lot better. It’s true: eating a tuna fish sandwich can greatly elevate your mood.
You can see, you don’t have to turn to junk food or foods that are bad for you so you can feel better! Try a few of these instead!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to easy ham and cheese quiche recipe. You can have easy ham and cheese quiche using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Ham And Cheese Quiche:
- You need 4 of Eggs.
- Take 1/2 cup of Bisquick.
- Get 2 cup of Milk (I use nonfat).
- Provide 1 cup of Shredded Swiss cheese.
- Take 1 cup of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 8 oz of Diced ham (chopped deli ham is also fine).
- Use 1 tsp of Garlic powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Onion powder.
- Take 1/4 tsp of Ground red pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Parsley flakes.
Instructions to make Easy Ham And Cheese Quiche:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Whisk eggs, bisquick, milk, and seasonings together in a medium mixing bowl..
- Add cheeses and ham and mix well.
- Pour mixture into large pie dish.
- Cook for approximately 45 minutes or until top is golden and edges are starting to brown slightly..
Ham and Cheese Quiche is a simple recipe that is perfect for any meal. I have a basic quiche recipe that is a winner every time. This easy ham and cheese version is one of our favorites and it couldn't be easier to make. No need to worry about homemade pie dough – use your favorite refrigerated dough and this quiche is a breeze to make. Ham and Cheese Quiche is the tastiest and easiest recipe!
If you find this Easy Ham And Cheese Quiche recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.