Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Simple & Healthy! Sake Lees Custard Pudding recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple & Healthy! Sake Lees Custard Pudding recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple & Healthy! Sake Lees Custard Pudding recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Meals You Select To Eat Will Effect Your Health.
When it comes to the foods that you eat, you will notice that your overall health can be effected either positively or negatively. One of the foods you really should be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food location. These kinds of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have little or no nutritional value. This is why we are going to be going over the food items that you should be ingesting that will have a good effect on your health.
Additionally when it comes to having a dessert following your meals you should think of having various citrus fruits. Most of the nutrition in citrus fruit, including vitamin C, are in addition required for maintaining your health. You may also want to put together a few things like orange sections, shredded coconut combined with a teaspoon of honey.
Following a few of the suggestions above you will see that you can be living a healthier life. Also if you remove all the unhealthy food that you really should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple & healthy! sake lees custard pudding recipe. You can have simple & healthy! sake lees custard pudding using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple & Healthy! Sake Lees Custard Pudding:
- You need 3 tbsp of ☆ Smooth sake lees.
- Prepare 2 tsp of ☆ Sugar (or Lakanto sweetener).
- Provide 200 ml of ☆ Soy milk (or milk).
- Get 3 grams of Gelatin.
- Provide 1 tsp of Water.
- Use 1 of Ginger.
- Get 1 of Rum raisins.
Steps to make Simple & Healthy! Sake Lees Custard Pudding:
- Soak the gelatin in the amount of water specified on the packet..
- Add the ☆ ingredients to a heat-resistant container and heat for 3 minutes in a 500 W microwave..
- Mix the soaked gelatin mixture into the mixture from Step 2 thoroughly. If you are using ginger, mix it in here..
- Pour the mixture into the cocottes and scoop away any bubbles or foam with a spoon. If you like, you can add some rum raisins or ama-natto beans. Chill in the refrigerator..
- When set, place any topping you like on the top..
- If you add 4 tablespoons of smooth sake lees you'll get a creamy mixture that melts in your mouth! I think that 3 tablespoons is the ideal amount though..
- Calorie information (per batch): Sugar + soy milk = 127 kCal, Sugar + milk = 176 kCal, Lakanto sweetener + soy milk = 104 kCal..
If you find this Simple & Healthy! Sake Lees Custard Pudding recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.