Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you’re looking for Simple & Healthy Creamy Soy Milk Gratin recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple & Healthy Creamy Soy Milk Gratin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple & Healthy Creamy Soy Milk Gratin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Your Health Can Be Impacted By The Foods You Choose To Consume.
Something that some of you may already know is that by consuming the right foods can have a massive effect on your health. One of the foods you ought to be avoiding is any kind of foods you get at a fast food spot. These types of foods are loaded with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. Because of this we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be ingesting that will have a positive effect on your health.
Also when you are trying to find a snack to hold you over between meals, reach for a handful of nuts or perhaps seeds. Most nuts will have plenty of protein and you can also find that many nuts and seeds will also provide your system with vital Omega-3 and Omega-6. Omega-3 and also Omega-6 are known as essential fatty acids and they are essential because your body makes use of these types of fatty acids to keep your hormone levels where they should be. Some of these hormones that are needed are only able to be made by having these fatty acids in your diet.
For those who want to get started living a much healthier life the tips above are able to help you do that. Also if you cut out all the refined food that you should not be eating anyway, you may find that you could end up living a longer life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple & healthy creamy soy milk gratin recipe. You can cook simple & healthy creamy soy milk gratin using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Simple & Healthy Creamy Soy Milk Gratin:
- You need 2 of Onion.
- Prepare 1 of Thickly sliced bacon (or chicken thigh).
- Use 100 grams of Macaroni (or penne).
- Use 300 grams of Soy milk (or milk).
- Provide 10 grams of Butter.
- Prepare 150 ml of Water.
- Get 5 tbsp of All-purpose flour.
- You need 1 tbsp of Consommé soup stock cube.
- Use 1 dash of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Simple & Healthy Creamy Soy Milk Gratin:
- [Preparation] Cut the onion and bacon into 5 mm wide pieces. Boil the macaroni..
- Add the water and the onions from Step 1 into a frying pan, cover with a lid and steam over medium heat. Stir occasionally and once the onions are translucent, move onto the next step..
- Next, put the bacon in the frying pan as well and stir-fry. Turn down the heat to low and mix in the butter..
- Maintain a low heat and carefully fold in the flour with a spatula (don't worry if a few lumps remain)..
- Pour in the soy milk and turn the heat up to medium. Stir the mixture until it thickens. When it has thickened to your desired consistency, add the consommé stock, salt, and pepper..
- Lastly, add in the macaroni and give everything a quick mix. Transfer the mixture to a gratin dish and top with cheese (I used mozzarella cheese this time)..
- Bake in the oven until golden brown and it's ready to serve..
If you find this Simple & Healthy Creamy Soy Milk Gratin recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.