Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Anise Christmas cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Anise Christmas cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Can Be An Easy Option.
Healthy eating is today much more popular than in the past and rightfully so. The overall economy is affected by the number of men and women who are suffering from health problems such as high blood pressure, which is directly related to poor eating habits. There are more and more efforts to try to get people to follow a healthier lifestyle and yet it is also easier than ever to rely on fast, convenient food that is often bad for our health. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand a great deal of work and will significantly alter how they live and eat. It is possible, however, to make several small changes that can start to make a good impact on our day-to-day eating habits.
The first change you can make is to pay more attention to what you purchase when you do your food shopping as it is likely that you tend to pick up many of the things without thinking. As an example, most likely you have never checked the box of your favorite cereal to find out how much sugar it has. Having a bowl of oatmeal will provide you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. By adding fresh fruit, you can make oatmeal taste better and, before you know it, you will have made a positive change to your diet.
Thus, it should be quite obvious that it’s not at all hard to add healthy eating to your daily lifestyle.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to anise christmas cookies recipe. You can have anise christmas cookies using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Anise Christmas cookies:
- You need 2 of eggs, m.
- Get 150 g of confectioner's sugar.
- You need 170 g of flour.
- Get 1 tbsp of anise.
Instructions to make Anise Christmas cookies:
- In a small pan roast anise until fragrant. Put them on a cutting board and cut a little smaller..
- Mix eggs and confectioner's suger in a bowl over a bain-marie (medium heat) for 10 (!) minutes until white and foamy. Make sure the water is not too hot since you don't want a very sweet scrambled egg….
- After 10 minutes remove the bowl from the bain-marie and gently fold in the flour and the anise..
- Line two baking trays with baking paper. Put the batter in an icing bag with round tip (not too small). Pipe 3-4 cm (1-1.5 in) blobs on the paper. Let sit and dry for 2 hours..
- 20 min before cookies have dried preheat the oven to 150° C (300° F). Bake the cookies for c. 15 min. Make sure they don't turn dark. Remove the tray(s) and let dry completely. If you remove the cookies too early the bottom will come off..
- In a cookie box they can be kept for up to 4 weeks..
Decorate cookies with icing and crystal sugar if desired. Our modern wedding cake is said to date back to the anise-flavored cakes eaten by the Romans. Anise Christmas Cookies – Anisplätzchen are traditional German cookies. Just click the link for the recipe. These cookies are delicate and crumbly with a light dusting of These Norwegian wafer cookies, eaten across Scandinavia during the Christmas season, are light.
If you find this Anise Christmas cookies recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.