Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you’re looking for Santa’s Ugly M&M Christmas Cookies recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Santa’s Ugly M&M Christmas Cookies recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Santa’s Ugly M&M Christmas Cookies recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Healthy Eating Doesn’t Have To Be A Chore.
Healthy eating is now a lot more popular than in the past and rightfully so. There are many illnesses linked with a poor diet and there is a cost to the overall economy as individuals suffer from diseases such as heart disease and hypertension. Although we’re constantly being encouraged to adopt healthy eating habits, it is also easier than ever to rely on fast food and other convenience items that are not beneficial for us. Most people typically believe that healthy diets demand much work and will significantly change the way they live and eat. It is possible, though, to make some small changes that can start to make a difference to our everyday eating habits.
Initially, you will have to be very careful when food shopping that you don’t unthinkingly put things in your shopping cart that you don’t want to eat. For instance, if you have a bowl of cereal for breakfast, do you ever stop to see what the sugar and salt content is before purchasing? Having a bowl of oatmeal will supply you with the energy to face the day while protecting your heart simultaneously. You don’t like eating oatmeal on its own, try adding fresh fruits that can supply you with other healthy nutrients and as such, one simple change to your diet has been achieved.
Evidently, it’s not at all hard to begin integrating healthy eating into your daily routine.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to santa’s ugly m&m christmas cookies recipe. You can have santa’s ugly m&m christmas cookies using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Santa’s Ugly M&M Christmas Cookies:
- Take 1-1/2 cups of All purpose flour/maida.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Baking soda.
- Use 1/2 cup of Unsalted butter.
- You need 1/2 cup of Granulated sugar.
- Use 1/2 cup of Dark brown sugar.
- Get 1 of Egg.
- Use 1 tsp of Vanilla extract –.
- Prepare As needed of Mini M&Ms.
- Use To taste of Salt.
Steps to make Santa’s Ugly M&M Christmas Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and keep it aside..
- In a large bowl, whisk the flour, baking soda, and salt until well combined. In another bowl, using a mixer, beat the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until smooth and creamy. Add the egg and vanilla extract and beat again until well combined..
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix well. Add the M&Ms and mix well. Roll the dough into very tiny balls, about 1 tsp of dough per cookie and arrange on the baking sheets..
- Bake for 7-8 minutes or until the edges are lightly browned. While the cookies are still warm, add a couple of extra M&Ms on the top. Allow the cookies to cool. Enjoy!.
If you find this Santa’s Ugly M&M Christmas Cookies recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.