Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Leek pancake ～ Taiwanese flavor recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Leek pancake ～ Taiwanese flavor recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leek pancake ～ Taiwanese flavor recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Guidelines For Living Green And Saving Money In The Kitchen.
It was not that long ago that hippies and tree huggers were the only ones to show concern concerning the well-being of the environment. That has completely changed now, since we all seem to have an awareness that the planet is having problems, and we all have a part to play in fixing it. The experts are agreed that we are unable to adjust things for the better without everyone’s active contribution. This needs to happen soon and living in ways more friendly to the environment should become a goal for every individual family. Here are some tips that can help you save energy, mainly by making your kitchen area more green.
A lot of energy is definitely wasted when fridges and freezers, both heavy users of electricity anyway, are not running efficiently. If you might be in the market for a new one, the good news is that compared with types from 10 or more years ago, they use about 60% less electrical power. Always keeping the temperature of the fridge at 37F, along with 0F for the freezer, will certainly save on electricity, while keeping food at the correct temperature. Checking that the condenser is clean, which means that the motor needs to work less regularly, will also save electricity.
As you can see, there are lots of little elements that you can do to save energy, and also save money, in the kitchen alone. Efficient living is definitely something we can all accomplish, without difficulty. Largely, all it will take is a bit of common sense.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to leek pancake ～ taiwanese flavor recipe. You can cook leek pancake ～ taiwanese flavor using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Leek pancake ～ Taiwanese flavor:
- Get of Batter (1 cup flour + 120cc water).
- Provide of chopped leek.
- Use of chopped green onion.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Use of thin pork meat or bacon.
- Provide of salt a little.
- Provide of some oyster sauce.
- You need of oil.
Instructions to make Leek pancake ～ Taiwanese flavor:
- Place the flour, salt and an egg in a large bowl, add 120cc. water and whisk well until the mixture is lump free, then add chopped leek and chopped green onion to mix again..
- Put a bit oil in a non-stick frying pan, add a half of the mixture and form it as a round pancake. Cook over medium heat until bottom side is golden brown, then flip with a spatula and cook the other side till lightly brown, then take it aside of the frying pan for using later..
- Put 2 piece of thin pork meat (or bacon) in the middle of frying pan, add one mixed egg on the meat, then take back the pancake and put it on top of the meat and egg, frying until just cooked through, then flip it again, and fold the pancake in half, then coating the pancake with a very thin of oyster sauce on..
- Cut each leek pancake into 3 pieces for serving, and serving hot..
- Enjoy ^_^.
Use them in our delicious recipes including pies, tarts, cobblers, soups and chowders. See more ideas about leeks, leek recipes, recipes. Our creamy chicken and leek pancakes are a tasty treat for dinner when you're in a bit of a hurry but still want something super satisfying! The white sauce in this chicken and leek pancake recipe is flavoured with punchy mustard for a delicious kick that compliments the chicken beautifully. Taiwanese fluffy pancakes really are fun to eat.
If you find this Leek pancake ～ Taiwanese flavor recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.