Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you’re looking for Simple, healthy breakfast hash recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Simple, healthy breakfast hash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple, healthy breakfast hash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Foods You Select To Eat Are Going To Effect Your Health.
Many folks do not understand that the foods you decide on can either help you to be healthy or can negatively effect your health. Its also wise to comprehend that there are foods that you’ll want to avoid at all costs and that would be almost all food you find at the fast food chain restaurants. These kinds of foods are packed with bad fat and also have hardly any nutritional value. Because of this we are going to be going over the healthy foods that you should be eating that will have a beneficial effect on your health.
Nuts and also different seeds will be a much better option when you are searching for a quick snack to enjoy. Almost all nuts will have a lot of protein and you can in addition find that many nuts and seeds will also provide your body with vital Omega-3 and Omega-6. These kinds of fatty acids are necessary to helping your body produce the proper levels of hormones your body needs for a healthy lifestyle. If you do not get the fatty acids you’ll need your body will actually not be able to create a number of of the hormones that it requires.
For people who want to get started living a much healthier life the tips above will be able to help you do that. The pre packaged processed foods that you can get in any store is also not good for you and alternatively you should be cooking fresh nourishing foods.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to simple, healthy breakfast hash recipe. To cook simple, healthy breakfast hash you need 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple, healthy breakfast hash:
- Provide 1 of egg (or two egg whites).
- Use 1 of small potato.
- You need 1/4 cup of green onion.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped green pepper.
- Take 1/4 cup of cubed cheese.
- Provide 2 tbsp of chopped white onion.
- Provide 1 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of hot sauce.
Steps to make Simple, healthy breakfast hash:
- Saute potatoes in coconut oil on medium high heat until lightly browned (coconut oil is preferable to olive oil because it has a higher smoke point which reduces potentially harmful chemical reactions).
- Reduce heat to medium and add white onion and peppers. Saute until soft..
- Sprinkle with cheese and cook until melted..
- Crack egg over veggies in skillet and cover with lid. This will let you have a fried egg and a hash in one!.
- Transfer to plate and top with green onions and hot sauce. Hot sauce is a great alternative to salt. I prefer a green chili hot sauce for eggs..
- Tip! If you put store bought green onions in water they continue to grow!.
Simple recipes, whole foods, inspired health. This Breakfast Hash Pie came about when my son was wanting me to make hash browns and I couldn't be bothered frying them individually. Breakfast Hash is the perfect dish for a lazy Sunday morning, when you have a little more time and want something really hearty and filling. Golden brown roasted potatoes mixed with pan cooked onion, peppers and bacon, with eggs cracked in and cooked until the yolks are still just a little bit runny. Give your breakfast a tropical twist with our overnight oats.
If you find this Simple, healthy breakfast hash recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.