Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Strawberry Mousse Jello shots recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Strawberry Mousse Jello shots recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Strawberry Mousse Jello shots recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Nutritious Energy Treats.
We are all aware that eating healthy foods can help us feel better in our bodies. We have a tendency to feel way less gross whenever we increase our daily allowance of healthy foods and decrease our consumption of processed foods. A salad tends to make us feel a lot better than a piece of pizza (physically at any rate). Deciding on healthier food choices can be difficult when it is snack time. You can spend hours at the grocery store searching for the perfect snack foods to allow you to feel healthy. There’s nothing like one of these simple healthy foods if you want an energy-boosting snack food.
Yogurt is a snack many people ignore. Eating yogurt in place of a wholesome larger lunch is not a good idea. You cannot beat yogurt whenever it comes to a wholesome snack though. Along with calcium, it’s a good source of aminoacids and vitamin B. Easily digestible, yogurt can even help your digestive system work correctly depending upon the culture used to create it. Fast hint: choose unsweetened yogurt and add walnuts or flaxseeds. It’s an excellent method to enjoy a flavorful snack without too much sugar.
You will find lots of healthy snack foods you can choose that do not involve a lot of preparation or searching. When you make the determination to be healthy, it’s simple to find exactly what you need to be successful at it.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to strawberry mousse jello shots recipe. You can have strawberry mousse jello shots using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Strawberry Mousse Jello shots:
- Provide 1 packet of Strawberry jello.
- You need of Ingredientes for the mousse.
- Use 8 oz of white chocolate.
- Take 8 oz of cottage cheese.
- Take 1/4 cup of milk maid.
- You need 1/2 cup of strawberry pulp(use fresh strawberries).
- Use of for decortion.
- Use 1/2 cup of Melted chocolate white/brown.
- Get as needed of Sprinklers.
- Use as needed of Gems.
Steps to make Strawberry Mousse Jello shots:
- Grind the strawberries and make a pulp and keep aside.
- Melt the white chocolate in microwave.
- Add in the cottage cheese and whisk well.
- Add milkmaid/condense milk, Taste and add accordingly. I have used less than 1/4 tin..
- Add the strawberry pulp and fold in.
- FOR SERVING _dip the rim of serving glasses in melted chocolate and dip them in the sprinklers. Refrigerate. You can do this before hand as well..
- Pour the white Mousse in the glasses and refrigerate.
- Make the jelly according to the packet instructions and let it cool.
- Remove our mouse from the refrigerator and pour the jelly.
- Refrigerate to set.
- Garnish with gems.
If you find this Strawberry Mousse Jello shots recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.